BY CORN POPS

20% more free.
Compared to 12.5 oz. cereal.
Kellogg's??????.
Corn pops.
Crispy glazed crunchy sweet.
Cereal. see more...

• It's the best cereal I've tried since I was little. I lov...5 Answers
  • que opinan del producto'?5 Answers
  • Does it actually have a real blend of corn or just a hint...5 Answers
Carla W.
Maynardville, TN
You can never go wrong with Corn Pops.  It has just enough sweetness to make it tasty but it's not overbearing.  I don't buy this product very often, but I know that it will always be at the store because it's a classic cereal.  My daughter is 8 and also likes it pretty well.
Ky W.
Queen city
I love the the smooth, sticky outside gives way to a single, satisfying crunch, as the air imprisoned inside pops out in a blaze of sugary, maize-tinged glory. But like eating a birthday balloon, this brief joy leaves behind a hollow, chewy husk, which must be begrudgingly chewed.
Riah's l.
It tastes sweet but not too sweet it's nice and light and there is a sweet smell also it's for people and kids who don't really like a lot of sweetness you know?
Mariah K.
New Albany, IN
I love corn pops (I know, it's a weird favorite cereal but the pops are amazing!) They don't get overly soggy in milk like most cereals but they do change textures. Extremely affordable cereal and has less sugar than a lot of other cereals. They'll always be a staple in our house.
Rebecca S.
Lake Elsinore
We buy this cereal once in a while. Like the flavor and how long it lasts before it gets soggy. Actually eat this sometimes without milk! Great to just snack on.
👑Tiffany M.
Rush
breakfast cereal is where its at. Ever since childhood ive always loved a nice big bowl of corn pops. doesnt it just take you back to elementary watching cartoon on saturday in front of the tv? i know it sure does for me. This is a childhood favorite that will continue to be a favorite for a while.
Ashley H.
Weirton, WV
Review for: Kellogg'S® Box more...
Pops is another oldie but a goodie. It’s sweet enough so you won’t have to add sugar but not over lay sweet. Also the puffs are always light and airy giving a great texture to the food. Also when they soak up your milk they don’t become bland food hey still taste just as sweet!
Destiny H.
Fresno, TX
Grew up on this as well. It wasn’t necessarily my favorite cereal but it was good. It has a good taste but I hate that it kinda leaves a nasty after taste in your mouth after eating it. But overall it’s not a bad cereal and not too pricey either. I can always find it in my store.
Ella K.
Saint Peters
I love Pops! Honestly I could probably eat them for every meal because they are so good. They are sweet but like not too sweet so it is the perfect balance. I’ve been known to eat a full family sized one of these by myself in less than a week because they are so good.
Jeslyn S.
I love pops because there it actually pops in your mouth.I think it is healthy because it’s not that sweet but it is good by itself. I buy this sometimes if I don’t want my family to eat .It taste good but not that sweet. I would buy it again but maybe on a weekend.
Maria F.
miami, FL
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Do you like the crunchiness of these?
Ale A.
Mission, TX
Are this healthy?
Rosy D.
que opinan del producto'?
Hope B.
Do these have a good flavor?

Walmart