BY CORN POPS

20% more free.
Compared to 12.5 oz. cereal.
Kellogg's??????.
Corn pops.
Crispy glazed crunchy sweet.
Cereal. see more...

• It's the best cereal I've tried since I was little. I lov...5 Answers
  • que opinan del producto'?5 Answers
  • Does it actually have a real blend of corn or just a hint...5 Answers
Pea E.
Washington, DC
This is the cereal everyone else in my household grabs and I won't lie i can eat these all the time but it's more a household favorite then mine. But they are delicious.
I loooove cereal, this is one of the best. I like really sweet stuff but even tho this is not that sweet I still like it a lot. I like that the flavor, shape etc is not as the other cereals.
Luisa R.
Laredo, TX
They are the favorite cornflakes that my son Roger's can't get enough of... He really enjoys to have every morning... I highly recommend this product for your family...
Katy J.
Very different texture than what most people look for in a cereal. It can be very off-putting. However, I still think they have good flavor even though they are plain.
Kimberly W.
I'm trying to cut down on sugar and after comparing labels, I've found corn pops to be one of the least sugary cereals at the market. They also taste super good so +100
My favorite cereal just add a hit of natural honey drizzled over the top and enjoy ! The honey gives it a lot more flavor then eating them plain. But then again that just my recomendation.
Emily B.
These always bring me back to my childhood! I purchased them the other day and my expectations were met, yet again! I love the classic taste with the semi-sweet flavor!
Andjoua R.
One of my favorite cereals from childhood!! These things may just have one set flavor but they are bustn' !! Lol even greater when you're really hungry and just need a snack
Aubrey C.
Pleasant View
This may sound weird but I love how smooth the cereal is. It also has an amazing sweet flavor that you don’t normally expect. I buy this at Walmart, target, or smiths.
Renee T.
This is my son favorite cereal and he is such a picky eater but he loves the flavor and although all cereal is expensive when its on sale i make sure to grab a big box
Maria F.
miami, FL
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Do you like the crunchiness of these?
Ale A.
Mission, TX
Are this healthy?
Rosy D.
que opinan del producto'?
Hope B.
Do these have a good flavor?