BY CORN POPS

20% more free.
Compared to 12.5 oz. cereal.
Kellogg's??????.
Corn pops.
Crispy glazed crunchy sweet.
Cereal. see more...

• It's the best cereal I've tried since I was little. I lov...5 Answers
  • que opinan del producto'?5 Answers
  • Does it actually have a real blend of corn or just a hint...5 Answers
Tairra B.
Love the church of this they taste so good and they don’t get soggy quick or anything I eat this at least once a day !
Cyntia C.
Review for: Family Size Sweetened Puffed more...
Lo comía yo de pequeña y ahora lo comen mis hijas, que más puedo decir, es un cereal de tradición y muy rico por cierto
Sunshine A.
Winnipeg
My son loves them. They don’t get soggy too fast and are so tasty he says. But they’re expensive so we don’t buy often
Aylín C.
Review for: Kellogg'S 15 more...
Me encanta este cereal, me gusta mucho combinarlo con otros tipos de cereales y comerlo en el desayuno, me da energia.
Juliette L.
Mercier
Review for: Kellogg'S 15 more...
My favorite cereal by far. It tastes good and sweet. It's crunchy and the fact that it's little balls makes it special!
Elle B.
Kids love them! Fills them up and keeps them happy for going to school. They also love them as a snack in their lunch.
Ocmary P.
MIAMI, FL
I have long time without eat it, but when i was little i love eat it, making home work or wacthing tv with my brothers.
Zahra Z.
I don't eat it but my fiance likes it so so much and he would try it eat all day haha and of course i will buy it again
letza c.
sucre
Muy rico y si lo combinas con leche. Sin duda es una buena opción para la merienda de los niños y para toda la familia
Sophie-Amy B.
milton keynes
Quick easy brekkie for kids in the morning before school and the same for adults! They are perfect for anyone in a rush
Maria F.
miami, FL
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Do you like the crunchiness of these?
Ale A.
Mission, TX
Are this healthy?
Rosy D.
que opinan del producto'?
Hope B.
Do these have a good flavor?