BY CORN POPS

20% more free.
Compared to 12.5 oz. cereal.
Kellogg's??????.
Corn pops.
Crispy glazed crunchy sweet.
Cereal. see more...

• It's the best cereal I've tried since I was little. I lov...5 Answers
  • que opinan del producto'?5 Answers
  • Does it actually have a real blend of corn or just a hint...5 Answers
Yanca L.
Muito bom adoro, o sabor é muito gostoso e saboroso, ótima qualidade e ótima marca, super gostoso. Recomendo para todos.
Gabriela D.
SUPERO BUEN PRODUCTOS ES DELICIOSO Y MUY RICO PARA LAS MAÑANAS PORQUE ASI DEPIERTAS AL 100 Y NO TIENES QUE IR POR EL CAFE
ROKIA R.
AGADIR
Kellogg's® Cereal Assortment Pack 20 ct Pouches how doesn't love it come on its sooo yamy i cant stop eating that
Adriane R.
Woodbridge, ON
My kid and husband love this cereal. Although I will eat it on occasions it is not my favourite. It's a preference thing
Anthony V.
Caracas
Review for: Kellogg'S 15 more...
El mejor de todos, el favorito de mi mamá, desde pequeño lo como y uno no se cansa, es dulce pero no empalagoso. Genial!
Zuleyka D.
Toa baja
I love it. Super rich, a rich flavor and a crunchy texture. Everyone in the house loves it! You can not stop eating them
Tyy T.
Have loved this cereal since I was a kid, it’s so simple and sweet. Perfect for those who don’t like overloads of sweet.
Alley M.
Welland
Purchased at: Walmart
Great cereal. Also kinda sucks how the bags are never really full but more half full. Also zip lock bags would be great.
Shabine M.
1071 NW 31st Ave Unit B-4
This cornflakes is the best. I just eat t straight from the box no milk. Its like a snack. I love it and the fruitloops.
Marina T.
Review for: Kellogg'S 15 more...
This is definitely my favourite cereal! It's the perfect combination of sweet and salty and the crunch is the best part!
Maria F.
miami, FL
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Do you like the crunchiness of these?
Ale A.
Mission, TX
Are this healthy?
Rosy D.
que opinan del producto'?
Hope B.
Do these have a good flavor?