BY CORN POPS

20% more free.
Compared to 12.5 oz. cereal.
Kellogg's??????.
Corn pops.
Crispy glazed crunchy sweet.
Cereal. see more...

• It's the best cereal I've tried since I was little. I lov...5 Answers
  • que opinan del producto'?5 Answers
  • Does it actually have a real blend of corn or just a hint...5 Answers
Jessica P.
Albuquerque , NM
Review for: Cereal 12.5 oz more...
I like this cereal, it has a really sweet flavor, I think it has many sugar, the price it’s good. You can buy in Walmart
Jess C.
manitoba
Kids love them.. they are constantly asking for them as breakfast or even a snack.. they don't last too long in our house
Benet F.
I love cereals and I likes it too, but it remind me about the school 😭 because I eat it usually before going to school 👅
gloria s.
Mexicali
yosolo que le cambiaría que a veces salen corns muy duros pero dentro de lo que cabe esta muy rico y sano me gustan mucho
Alya R.
I love popcornssss. I love all kind of popcorns. I don't have a favorite. It is just like normal popcorn you know. Hahaha
desiree a.
sugar cereal, ehst is not to like. can eat it anytime of day. corn pop milk is like one of the best things to drink ever
Oriana v.
I love this cereal is a classic, its price is affordable, it is in any supermarket. I like to eat it with very cold milk
Arianna L.
A mi hija le encantan y debo admitir que a mi también, es dulce y rico, puedes comerlo solo o con leche, igual sabe bien
Maria Victoria D.
A Coruña
Review for: Kellogg'S 15 more...
My favorite cereal since I'm a little girl. I love it, omg! It is the best of all the world, there is no other like that.
Karyme G.
México
Review for: Kellogg'S 15 more...
Son muy rockera a pero casi no los como ya que contienen mucha azúcar los recomiendo para los niños más que para adultos
Maria F.
miami, FL
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Do you like the crunchiness of these?
Ale A.
Mission, TX
Are this healthy?
Rosy D.
que opinan del producto'?
Hope B.
Do these have a good flavor?