BY CORN POPS

20% more free.
Compared to 12.5 oz. cereal.
Kellogg's??????.
Corn pops.
Crispy glazed crunchy sweet.
Cereal. see more...

• It's the best cereal I've tried since I was little. I lov...5 Answers
  • que opinan del producto'?5 Answers
  • Does it actually have a real blend of corn or just a hint...5 Answers
Dina M.
Buffalo
This cereal is sweet and crunchy at the same time! Add milk and it's like popcorn cereal! It has all the daily recommended nutrients and tastes great...even without milk!
Nicole M.
Huntington, WV
I'm not a real big cereal fan, but every now and again I get a craving for it and found that corn pops are one of my favorite brands to eat when I actually fo eat cereal
Pea E.
Washington, DC
This is the cereal everyone else in my household grabs and I won't lie i can eat these all the time but it's more a household favorite then mine. But they are delicious.
Adhan R.
loved these as a kid, still love them now as a teen. original, crunchy, and tasty! can never get tired of 'em! and the comercials are so cute for such a good cereal lol!
Dena M.
Review for: Family Size Sweetened Puffed more...
I absolutely love this cereal. It doesn’t fill u up quickly so I’d recommend getting the bigger box. Very plain feral but amazing taste. There’s nothing else like it out there.
I loooove cereal, this is one of the best. I like really sweet stuff but even tho this is not that sweet I still like it a lot. I like that the flavor, shape etc is not as the other cereals.
Laquania W.
N Miami Beach, FL
I gotta have my Pops! I have eaten this cereal since I was younger and it is delicious with every bite. There’s not a lot of sugar and it’s just very light and delicious
Brandy C.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
I could eat a whole box in one sitting. This cereal makes it so easy to do that. And as I write this at 3am I'm wanting some. I hate that I have to share it with my kids. It as a mom of 3 it's inevitable and more than likely they just want what I have more than what they have.. lol
Aubrey C.
Pleasant View
This may sound weird but I love how smooth the cereal is. It also has an amazing sweet flavor that you don’t normally expect. I buy this at Walmart, target, or smiths.
Stephanie C.
Beloit, Wi
Well, these are my moms top favorite. She grew up eating these as a little girl and she hasn't stopped since. Pro: they have an amazing taste. Con: they finish quick at home. They are not pricey. These are also affordable.
Maria F.
miami, FL
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Do you like the crunchiness of these?
Ale A.
Mission, TX
Are this healthy?
Rosy D.
que opinan del producto'?
Hope B.
Do these have a good flavor?

Walmart