BY CORN POPS

20% more free.
Compared to 12.5 oz. cereal.
Kellogg's??????.
Corn pops.
Crispy glazed crunchy sweet.
Cereal. see more...

• It's the best cereal I've tried since I was little. I lov...5 Answers
  • que opinan del producto'?5 Answers
  • Does it actually have a real blend of corn or just a hint...5 Answers
Arlene P.
Far Rockaway, NY
Review for: Cereal 17.2 oz more...
Have been eating this cereal since I can remember. Love the sweet flavor. Kelloggs has never disappointed me. Sometimes it could be a bit sweet, but is still one of my favs
Kalia B.
One of my favooorite cereals. They are usually pretty sweet, sometimes you get a box that's not so sweet though. I never eat those ones. But, overall they are usually good
Tara H.
Coconut Creek, FL
I absolutely love these cereals! I loved them as a child and I feel like they haven't changed much over the years like other brands of cereal. I like to eat them at night when the kids aware sleep !!!
Danielle B.
United States
I like this cereal but at timd it starts to get styrofoam feel to it when u eat it. The flavor is great just the feel of it in ur mouth has that consistancy of styrofoam.
Isabella G.
Henderson, NV
I don't exactly like them but they are a great thing to eat when your hungry and they are old fit you so I would say if you like sweet cereals don't eat but if you like fiber cereals go for it
Temani D.
The only cereal I will eat. Because I’m such a picky eater and not really a morning person this cereal is my favorite. I love how this cereal isn’t really sugary which is perfect for the morning.
Oriana M.
Hollywood, FL
I JUST LOVE CEREAl AND LOVE POPCORNS. Ate it when I was a child watching tv, in breakfast, afternoon, dinner and every single moment. One box lasted days.
Dina M.
Buffalo
This cereal is sweet and crunchy at the same time! Add milk and it's like popcorn cereal! It has all the daily recommended nutrients and tastes great...even without milk!
Adhan R.
loved these as a kid, still love them now as a teen. original, crunchy, and tasty! can never get tired of 'em! and the comercials are so cute for such a good cereal lol!
Laquania W.
N Miami Beach, FL
I gotta have my Pops! I have eaten this cereal since I was younger and it is delicious with every bite. There’s not a lot of sugar and it’s just very light and delicious
Maria F.
miami, FL
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Do you like the crunchiness of these?
Ale A.
Mission, TX
Are this healthy?
Rosy D.
que opinan del producto'?
Hope B.
Do these have a good flavor?

Walmart