BY CORN POPS

20% more free.
Compared to 12.5 oz. cereal.
Kellogg's??????.
Corn pops.
Crispy glazed crunchy sweet.
Cereal. see more...

• It's the best cereal I've tried since I was little. I lov...5 Answers
  • que opinan del producto'?5 Answers
  • Does it actually have a real blend of corn or just a hint...5 Answers
Taquana B.
Roseville, MN
I like the cereal because it's not too sweet but it's sweet enough it always seemed to be a lot of little cereals in the pack so it actually last quite a while and it's very affordable.
Arlene P.
Far Rockaway, NY
Review for: Cereal 17.2 oz more...
Have been eating this cereal since I can remember. Love the sweet flavor. Kelloggs has never disappointed me. Sometimes it could be a bit sweet, but is still one of my favs
Perez M.
San Antonio, TX
If I ever want cereal that my boys won't eat and they will last all week it would be Pops they say they look funny and that I am to old to eat cereal. WRONG I am a kid at heart and sometimes I want a bowl of Pops for breakfast...
Tara H.
Coconut Creek, FL
I absolutely love these cereals! I loved them as a child and I feel like they haven't changed much over the years like other brands of cereal. I like to eat them at night when the kids aware sleep !!!
Kalia B.
One of my favooorite cereals. They are usually pretty sweet, sometimes you get a box that's not so sweet though. I never eat those ones. But, overall they are usually good
Katie B.
Zephyrhills, FL
Love Corn Pops, but it's like regardless of how you store them, they're never the same after the first bowl. I don't like them too much after the first day they're opened!
Amy D.
This has always been my favorite cereal ever since I was a kid. I love the texture and the crunch! I would eat it with milk In a bowl or eat it in a baggy as a quick snack!
Trisha H.
Columbus, OH
I grew up eating this! I've gotten it a few times in my adult years and it's a nice snack. I wouldn't say t was the heartiest or the healthiest but it's good none the less.
Kristin L.
Union Beach, NJ
I have to come to like pops cereal better without milk. The milk makes the cereal soggy and slightly tasteless. I have eaten it often, but now it's straight out of the box.
Dina M.
Buffalo
This cereal is sweet and crunchy at the same time! Add milk and it's like popcorn cereal! It has all the daily recommended nutrients and tastes great...even without milk!
Maria F.
miami, FL
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Do you like the crunchiness of these?
Ale A.
Mission, TX
Are this healthy?
Rosy D.
que opinan del producto'?
Hope B.
Do these have a good flavor?