BY CORN POPS

20% more free.
Compared to 12.5 oz. cereal.
Kellogg's??????.
Corn pops.
Crispy glazed crunchy sweet.
Cereal. see more...

• It's the best cereal I've tried since I was little. I lov...5 Answers
  • que opinan del producto'?5 Answers
  • Does it actually have a real blend of corn or just a hint...5 Answers
jennifer D.
Review for: Kellogg'S 15 more...
me gusta mucho porque son rellnos y es una explosión cuando estas comiendo, me gustarian más sabores como el de chocolate por ejemplo
Ali P.
Regina, SK
Review for: Kellogg'S 15 more...
Buy this for my kids every now and then. They like the crunch of the Corn Pops. I don't mind buying it because it's a treat for them.
Patricia Q.
montreal, quebec
The taste of those are horrendous. The smell is so bad too, I didn't like to eat them when I was smaller and it hasn't changed since
Chelsea C.
Wasaga Beach, ON
Not healthy at all but they taste like crunchy corn bread. Super yummy. It's super crunchy but gets soft fast so you gotta eat quick.
Sharon M.
Es un buen desayuno de cereal inflado azucarado muy rico para niños y adolescentes donde se puede comer solo o acompañado de leche
Andreea B.
Kitchener, Ontario
Been one of my favourite cereals since I was a kid. The crunchiness is so yummy and there really aren't many cereals that compare.
Ariana T.
United States
It's soooooooooooo great producto! The best product could i ever found! Just i love this product. Thanks for make the best product
Samantha S.
Hamilton
Love this cereal! I’ve had these growing up as a kid and they haven’t changed! They’re so good that sometimes I’ll have two bowls!
trista c.
North bay, ON
We buy this product all the time for my husband. He enjoys this cereal. Its a good price but does have a fair amount of sugar in it
fahima p.
Toronto , ON
Review for: Value 21.4 more...
These are a huge hit in my house it finishes within 2-3 days sadly can barely get my hands on it as my lil bros always eating em up
Maria F.
miami, FL
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Do you like the crunchiness of these?
Ale A.
Mission, TX
Are this healthy?
Rosy D.
que opinan del producto'?
Hope B.
Do these have a good flavor?