BY CORN POPS

20% more free.
Compared to 12.5 oz. cereal.
Kellogg's??????.
Corn pops.
Crispy glazed crunchy sweet.
Cereal. see more...

• It's the best cereal I've tried since I was little. I lov...5 Answers
  • que opinan del producto'?5 Answers
  • Does it actually have a real blend of corn or just a hint...5 Answers
Luisa B.
Review for: Kellogg'S 15 more...
Is good, but I did not like it very much because it is not as tasty as other brands, I have no clue of escreving but its not deliciousu
Helein l.
If you're searching fir something to eat for breakfast i recommend you to try this corn pops "trop delicieux avec miel et avec du lait"
Fernanda R.
Hermosillo
Me encanta uno de mis favoritos para un rico desalluno o un tambien un simple antojo viendo television o pasar el rato recomendasisimo.
Zul L.
Verdaderamente los amooooo !!!! Mis amigos dicen que son muy azucarados pero para mi son perfectos podría comerlos todo el día !!! ♥♥♥
Lisa R.
Review for: Kellogg'S 15 more...
Always a classic! Ate them all the time when I was a kid and loved them. I have them occasionally now but I use them more in baking now
mero B.
Jeddah, Mekkah
[product:kellogg's-corn-pops-cereal]
Influenster
It is A healthy cereal can l give it safely to my daughter
Thanks kellogg's
Esraa A.
Mississauga, ON
My kids love these. I personally don't. It's too sweet for my taste and would rather give them something like Cheerios or corn flakes.
Valeria M.
It is a very sugary cereal, but it has a very good taste, and i recommend to eat it with milk and ice because it makes it taste better
Jessica G.
Chestermere, CO
Review for: Kellogg'S 15 more...
A forever favorite. My husband and I still get this for a treat every once in a while for fun! Brings back memories and tastes amazing!
Surbhi B.
Kellogg's products are always very healthy and really helpful in loosing your weight. It also consist of low calories and very yummy .
Maria F.
miami, FL
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Do you like the crunchiness of these?
Ale A.
Mission, TX
Are this healthy?
Rosy D.
que opinan del producto'?
Hope B.
Do these have a good flavor?