BY CORN POPS

20% more free.
Compared to 12.5 oz. cereal.
Kellogg's??????.
Corn pops.
Crispy glazed crunchy sweet.
Cereal. see more...

• It's the best cereal I've tried since I was little. I lov...5 Answers
  • que opinan del producto'?5 Answers
  • Does it actually have a real blend of corn or just a hint...5 Answers
Ruby S.
Indiantown, FL
I have loved this cereal nice I was little. They have just the write amount of sweetness and the perfect crunchiness. I eat these with milk and without milk. To me, they make a great snack on the go.
Gabby N.
Dallas, TX
This cereal is one of the must haves at home. Everyone loves it and the great taste! We've been eating this cereal since I can remember. It is a little in the sweet side but who doesn't like that right?!
Hannah W.
Lynchburg, VA
I love Corn Pops! This is my go-tos for something sweet thats not too sweet. I love that you can eat them with or without milk and it makes a great snack. I would definitely recommend these to a friend!
Kayleigh S.
Northglenn
My kids used to be such picky eaters. For a ehile i was ONLY able to get them to eat this cereal. They arent as picky now, but i am glad this cereal.is around for picky eaters!
Annaleisa W.
All time favorite cereal! Since I was a kid and I love the texture and the taste of this cereal. So sweet corn like cereal so good! I would recommend for your kids or yourself!
Stacy B.
Russellville
Review for: Kellogg'S 15 more...
Pops is such a great cereal product but we all know it's not healthy. My kids love this cereal and prefer it over any other cereal! I purchased my cereal from Kroger and Walmart. Very good product. Taste very good
Laniyah B.
Vacaville
They’re okay, especially if you want to cut down your sugar consumption. They have a tiny bit of sweetness but not really enough to satisfy a craving, so maybe a good breakfast
Yareida V.
Worcester, MA
My boys are picky when it comes to cereals but they loveeeeee Corn Pops. They always ask us to buy a box of pops. My husband and I also grew up eating Corn Pops and we love it.
Dena F.
Fort Lauderdale
Since I was a little girl, this cereal has been one of my favorites! It tastes great and I am surely guitly of digging my hand inside the box and taken out a handful just to snack on. Love this cereal!!
Surita K.
Syracuse, NY
Such a sweet taste to it. I really like this cereal when I wanna switch it up and try something different. Corn Pops are delicious and I usually will purchase this at Wal Mart.
Maria F.
miami, FL
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Do you like the crunchiness of these?
Ale A.
Mission, TX
Are this healthy?
Rosy D.
que opinan del producto'?
Hope B.
Do these have a good flavor?

Walmart