BY CORN POPS

20% more free.
Compared to 12.5 oz. cereal.
Kellogg's??????.
Corn pops.
Crispy glazed crunchy sweet.
Cereal. see more...

• It's the best cereal I've tried since I was little. I lov...5 Answers
  • que opinan del producto'?5 Answers
  • Does it actually have a real blend of corn or just a hint...5 Answers
Souhaila 👑.
Corn Pops is a puffed grain breakfast cereal made by Kellogg's, described by the company as "crunchy sweetened popped-up corn cereal
Ornida G.
Phoenix, AZ
I absolutely love these! It was one of my favorite cereals growing up. The taste is great. Loved the fact that it would not sog fast.
Ratoncita d.
Nos encantan las.bolitas amarillas es un cereal algo caro por.lo tanto casi no las consumimos.pero en la quincena adquirimos.una caja
Fabricio J.
Isoo é muito bom recomendo a todos pois eu sei que irão gostar espera que agrade a todos pode provar tenho certeza de que irão gostar
Christina L.
Toujours bien croquant, j'adore son gout unique et savoureux, je mange ces cereales depuis tout jeune et je ne changerai pas bientot!
Steph K.
Not the healthiest. But so yum. Keeps it fun being yellow and small balls. Perfect to take camping for a snack with or without milk.
Ana Eva P.
Veracruz,Méx
Review for: Kellogg'S 15 more...

cerial is the favorite of my father and mine too whenever we can we buy it and has a very rich taste test this highly recommend them
Angela P.
Glasgow
I enjoyed corn pops in morning, sometimes if my local shop is out of stock I buy the multi pack of mini cereals ONLY FOR CORN POPS!!

Ashlie E.
Lower Sackville
Corn pops are one of my favorite cereals to eat as they are deliciouc with or with out milk ! a great snack for a busy mom on the go
Shauna K.
Review for: Kellogg'S 15 more...
A kid favourite in my house. It's a little to sweet but has a nice sweet corn flavour.
We buy these often as they don't last long.
Maria F.
miami, FL
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Do you like the crunchiness of these?
Ale A.
Mission, TX
Are this healthy?
Rosy D.
que opinan del producto'?
Hope B.
Do these have a good flavor?

Walmart