BY CORN POPS

20% more free.
Compared to 12.5 oz. cereal.
Kellogg's??????.
Corn pops.
Crispy glazed crunchy sweet.
Cereal. see more...

• It's the best cereal I've tried since I was little. I lov...5 Answers
  • que opinan del producto'?5 Answers
  • Does it actually have a real blend of corn or just a hint...5 Answers
Helein l.
If you're searching fir something to eat for breakfast i recommend you to try this corn pops "trop delicieux avec miel et avec du lait"
Luisa B.
Review for: Kellogg'S 15 more...
Is good, but I did not like it very much because it is not as tasty as other brands, I have no clue of escreving but its not deliciousu
Valeria M.
It is a very sugary cereal, but it has a very good taste, and i recommend to eat it with milk and ice because it makes it taste better
Irene C.
Review for: Kellogg'S 15 more...
Muy rico me encanta,siempre lo compró y no nada más lo como en el desayuno a veces también en la cena,me gusta su sabor dulce es exacto
Surbhi B.
Kellogg's products are always very healthy and really helpful in loosing your weight. It also consist of low calories and very yummy .
Layla G.
North York, ON
Childhood favourite. Grew up on this cereal and years later still finding myself going back. Not too sweet, and your pantry will agree.
Marya H.
Cereaaal muito bom,eu acho mais cada um tem o seu gosto,mais vai por mim e bom DMS um ótimo aroma😃Aqui em casa quase todo mundo gosta😍
Fernanda R.
Hermosillo
Me encanta uno de mis favoritos para un rico desalluno o un tambien un simple antojo viendo television o pasar el rato recomendasisimo.
Monika T.
Edmonton, AB
I always buy corn pops!  Sure, it has some sugar, but there are tons of added nutrients in this cereal.  I highly recommend.
Jessica G.
Chestermere, CO
Review for: Kellogg'S 15 more...
A forever favorite. My husband and I still get this for a treat every once in a while for fun! Brings back memories and tastes amazing!
Maria F.
miami, FL
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Do you like the crunchiness of these?
Ale A.
Mission, TX
Are this healthy?
Rosy D.
que opinan del producto'?
Hope B.
Do these have a good flavor?

Walmart