BY CORN POPS

20% more free.
Compared to 12.5 oz. cereal.
Kellogg's??????.
Corn pops.
Crispy glazed crunchy sweet.
Cereal. see more...

• It's the best cereal I've tried since I was little. I lov...5 Answers
  • que opinan del producto'?5 Answers
  • Does it actually have a real blend of corn or just a hint...5 Answers
that m.
It's okay but it is flavorless like there isn't a swee5 or slaty taste I wish I never bought this because it's B eeen with me for a while I don't eat it it's really plan and it's gets soggy really quick anyways if you like cheerios try this one out if you don't like cheerios don't bother
Cassie F.
Sacramento , CA
One of my favorite go to cereals out there! It is filling enough to not be overly heavy for breakfast since I usually don't eat breakfast in the morning. Fresh, light, and yummy!
Courtney C.
Kellogg's Corn Pops Cereal Corn Pops are my all time favorite cereal. I am lactose intolerant and have found that they taste even better with Vanilla Almond Milk... try it, you won't regret it! 👌
Pam F.
It may or may not be healthy but I love it anyway. With eaten with milk it leaves a somewhat sweet flavor to it. And for a big non milk drinker, it's the only way I can drink it.
Luz C.
Brooklyn, NY
Corn pop brings me back to my childhood because I would eat it every Saturday morning while watching my cartoons. Awesome cereal. I usually pick it up from Stop & Shop or Walmart.
Stacy M.
Vadnais Heights
This cereal reminds me of my childhood. My parents did not get this cereal for us a lot. However, it is sweet and I would literally just eat it as is without milk. It is so good. The right size too.
Edna D.
saltillo coahuila
Review for: Kellogg'S 15 more...
Deliciosos, súper rico como desayuno. Tiene un sabor dulce y pues los niños lo aman. Desde niña suelo consumirlo y hasta la fecha aún sigo ahora no tan seguido pero lo hago , ya que tengo varios favoritos. Aveces hacen bien los cambios.
Dalila A.
Raleigh, NC
Me encantan estos cereales, desde que estaba pequeña, podía comer una caja en un día, y mi esposo también los come casi todos los días, le encanta comenzar su día con ese cereal. Los recomiendo! ❤️
Bonnie M.
Love Pops cereal! I enjoy it more dry than I do with milk. But thats me. I do miss the old metal bags? I feel like it made the flavor better. And sealed better than plastic bags.
Chantelle L.
Ottawa, ON
Better without milk, this product has been around since I was a child. Would only eat it on rare occassions as it is not the healthiest, but when I do eat it, I always enjoy it!
Maria F.
miami, FL
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Do you like the crunchiness of these?
Ale A.
Mission, TX
Are this healthy?
Rosy D.
que opinan del producto'?
Hope B.
Do these have a good flavor?

Walmart