BY CORN POPS

20% more free.
Compared to 12.5 oz. cereal.
Kellogg's??????.
Corn pops.
Crispy glazed crunchy sweet.
Cereal. see more...

• It's the best cereal I've tried since I was little. I lov...5 Answers
  • que opinan del producto'?5 Answers
  • Does it actually have a real blend of corn or just a hint...5 Answers
Alisa V.
Texas
Review for: Kellogg'S 15 more...
this cereal rich but long I do not buy it because I like to try variety...the trouble is that sometimes comes very little in the packaging
Isis A.
Creo que antes tenían un sabor mejor aún que aún siguen teniendo un buen sabor y glaseado, me gustan con y sin leche y te sacia una porción
Stefanie A.
Review for: Kellogg'S 15 more...
i love them. classi flavor. i prefer them as snack, without milk, they are very sweet so i usually eat them alone. very good quality/price
Jaymie N.
Courtenay , BC
My kids 2nd fav cereal besides Froot Loops!
They never tire of them. What's not to love? They're relatively cheap and full of yummy flavor.
Lilia R.
Realmente es el cereal que jamás compro, no me gusta para nada, ni su sabor ni cómo se hace al comerlo con leche, no me gusta ni un poquito
KELLY H.
Cereal con sabor a maiz me sonaba rato hasta que lo probe y cuando lo puse en la leche ya no era crocante asi que no me guto por esa parte
Sofia A.
Penny - size yellow balls that are very crunch and sweet, with a little corn flavor that combines just perfect with the sweet! Love them!!
Janeth G.
Mmm, rico y delicioso pop corn para un buen desayuno o una cena ligera para todo tipo de edades, se puede convinar con frutas o bombonsitos
Paulina G.
Review for: Kellogg'S 15 more...
Since I was little I love it because my mother always bought them and until today they are always in the kitchen because they are delicious
Heather C.
Woodstock
I like them however they are a take it or leave it cereal for me. They are a light fluffy style cereal with a slightly more "grown up" feel
Maria F.
miami, FL
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Do you like the crunchiness of these?
Ale A.
Mission, TX
Are this healthy?
Rosy D.
que opinan del producto'?
Hope B.
Do these have a good flavor?

Walmart