BY CORN POPS

20% more free.
Compared to 12.5 oz. cereal.
Kellogg's??????.
Corn pops.
Crispy glazed crunchy sweet.
Cereal. see more...

• It's the best cereal I've tried since I was little. I lov...5 Answers
  • que opinan del producto'?5 Answers
  • Does it actually have a real blend of corn or just a hint...5 Answers
Susana K.
Calgary, AB
This is honestly my favourite cereal!! The corn sugary taste is addictive. I can have about 3 bowls in a day ! It was a good price at Walmart.
Alexandra L.
I'm usually not a big corn pop fan but these are delicious and go so well in milk. I have to say though that they lose their crunch very fast.
Amara P.
Ugh, my childhood! I've ate these practically my whole life. Every time I taste them I think about when I was younger and it makes me so happy!
Nhị H.
Hanoi
Kellog is my number 1 choice when it comes to diet (even when i’m not on a diet). I just feel healthy when having kellog cereals every morning
Julie S.
Riverview, NB
Review for: Kellogg'S 15 more...
I grew up eating these all the time they are fantastic tasting and with corn in the name my parents thought it was healthier than other choices
Pola S.
Tel Aviv, Tel Aviv
One of my best cereals ever!!! Delicious with cold milk.... not expensive, I normally eat it during the weekend. Not so healthy but taste good
Karla L.
Paraíso, Tabasco
No me gusta, no me gusta su sabor y la forma que tiene, se me hace dificil masticarlas y tragarlas y tienen un olor que no es agradable para mi
Daniela A.
omg I would never have words to describe the rich flavor of this cereal, but I have only tasted this flavor, I would like to try more variety!
Diana N.
Ottawa, ON
I love the sweetest and crunch of corn pops! This is my childhood favourite cereal of all time! I still eat it ! I will never get sick of this
Corn Pops Cereal, Serious? Best cereal ever, well, it can fight with Nesquik but no other else. Those yellow sugar balls are very crunchy.
Maria F.
miami, FL
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Do you like the crunchiness of these?
Ale A.
Mission, TX
Are this healthy?
Rosy D.
que opinan del producto'?
Hope B.
Do these have a good flavor?

Walmart