BY CORN POPS

20% more free.
Compared to 12.5 oz. cereal.
Kellogg's??????.
Corn pops.
Crispy glazed crunchy sweet.
Cereal. see more...

• It's the best cereal I've tried since I was little. I lov...5 Answers
  • que opinan del producto'?5 Answers
  • Does it actually have a real blend of corn or just a hint...5 Answers
Rochelle N.
These are not bad but they are okay. I get tired of the taste because it gets bland as you keep eating it. It is okay for those of you who don't like so much flavor in a cereal.
Jenny Z.
Love pops it's so fun to eat and super crunchy. It's sweet but perfect with milk. I eat this every morning for breakfast and I usually purchase family sized boxes for myself at Walmart.
tiffany c.
Ozone Park, NY
This has to be by far one of my favorite cereals ever. The sweetness is irrestible but not overwhelming with sugar. My kids love this cereal. And it only has 9g of sugar per serving.
Jayden P.
Crystal, MI
Great taste for great price! My little brother and I sit down every morning to have a bowl of corn pops, and we both love them! They are sweet, tasty, and have that perfect crunch. There are not any cons to this cereal! I have repurchased over and over again!
Chenoa B.
Jacksonville
I love the corn flavor. It also has the perfect hint of sweetness. I used to give my son this as a snack when he wad a baby because they can get really soft and still be really good!
Haidee C.
Love the cereal. I can purchase the cereal from Kroger or Wal-Mart. The price is also very reasonable for the amount of cereal that you get. Definitely recommend this item to anyone.
AMOSC: @.
Temple Hills
Review for: Cereal 17.2 oz, Kellogg'S® Bag, Corn Pops Cereal Cup, Kellogg'S® Box, Kellogg'S Cereal-In-A-Cup, Cereal 9.2 oz; 260 g, Kellogg'S, Cereal 0.95 oz; 27 g, Family Size Sweetened Puffed more...
This is one of the best cereals that you can eat. The sweetness and simplicity of the cereal just has me coming back for more.....If you never had this cereal than you need to try it because you are missing out.
Elisabeth F.
Bx, New york
Me and my mom love pops i eat them for breakfast for as a mid snack . I am a repeated customer i eat it all the time when i have the chance it actually is a good price wherever i go .
sherika c.
These are my Husband's favorite cereal. I have to purchase more then one box sometimes because he doesn't want to share. They taste great and our household is a fan of Pops cereal.
Mallori M.
Columbus
Classic cereal choice. Sweet goodness, always a good buy. Have eaten pops since I was a kid. Good with milk and dry. I don't eat cereal often but wouldn't ever knock a bowl of pops.
Maria F.
miami, FL
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Do you like the crunchiness of these?
Ale A.
Mission, TX
Are this healthy?
Rosy D.
que opinan del producto'?
Hope B.
Do these have a good flavor?

Walmart