BY CORN POPS

20% more free.
Compared to 12.5 oz. cereal.
Kellogg's??????.
Corn pops.
Crispy glazed crunchy sweet.
Cereal. see more...

• It's the best cereal I've tried since I was little. I lov...5 Answers
  • que opinan del producto'?5 Answers
  • Does it actually have a real blend of corn or just a hint...5 Answers
Gladys R.
Is a great cereal. Afordable,crunchy , delicious with milk my kids love this. But in my personal opinion when you eat this alone is way too sweet for my taste... less sugar please
Gina F.
Canton
These will never get old to me! I was raised eating this cereal, and I now buy it for my little ones! I just love the crunchy texture and sweet subtle honey taste! They're not to pricey, they're around the same as other cereals and brands! I do believe all food cost are to high, after 8 years of doing much grocery shopping I've realized (especially with cereal) has went up!!
Isabella R.
germantown
Review for: Cereal 17.2 oz more...
This cereal is delicious. It is so good with the coating. I️ eat this a lot in the morning. It is really healthy because it is really good. It is very sweet. I️ love the flavor. I️ love to add freeze dried strawberries to it.
Amanda B.
pittsburgh , PA
Review for: Kellogg'S® Box more...
One of my favorite childhood cereals! It’s crispy and sweet enough to appeal to a child while not being too sweet for an adult to enjoy it. Good flavor and good price.
Megan T.
La Crescenta, CA
This is definitely one of my favorite cereals to eat! I buy this VERY often! I always add a little sugar to make it a tad more sweet, but other than that, I LOVE it!(:
Karra T.
This cereal is a childhood favorite of mine. It’s the only cereal my grandma ever kept on hand, and I would get excited to visit her every Saturday morning and share a bowl of Corn Pops. It’s a cereal that I never get tired of. I definitely recommended them to anyone who hasn’t tried them!
Mookie M.
New York , NY
Review for: Kellogg'S® Box more...
i love corn pops they are so good and addictive , they are very sweet and my favorite part is the milk, i buy this cereal all the time, from local grocery store, its really affordable, and taste great , i do recommend this cereal , i eat it all the time for breakfast and sometimes as a snack
Carla W.
Maynardville, TN
You can never go wrong with Corn Pops.  It has just enough sweetness to make it tasty but it's not overbearing.  I don't buy this product very often, but I know that it will always be at the store because it's a classic cereal.  My daughter is 8 and also likes it pretty well.
Mizu M.
El Paso
Ever since I was a little girl I loved corn Pops they have an authentic flavor they don’t feel too heavy in the stomach and my family has always eating them too because of the price and just the really good flavor that they have I would definitely recommend nothing more that you can add.
Shaylynn T.
Escondido, CA
This is one of my favorite cereals of all time! It is a good healthy choice compared to other cereal and more affordable. I buy this from my local grocery store and I am a repeated customer! I would recommend this to people with children and adults looking for a healthy cereal.
Maria F.
miami, FL
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Do you like the crunchiness of these?
Ale A.
Mission, TX
Are this healthy?
Rosy D.
que opinan del producto'?
Hope B.
Do these have a good flavor?

Walmart