BY CORN POPS

20% more free.
Compared to 12.5 oz. cereal.
Kellogg's??????.
Corn pops.
Crispy glazed crunchy sweet.
Cereal. see more...

• It's the best cereal I've tried since I was little. I lov...5 Answers
  • que opinan del producto'?5 Answers
  • Does it actually have a real blend of corn or just a hint...5 Answers
Brittanee G.
Zeba
This is one of my personal favs!! You can never go wrong with a box of Pops!! When I can't make a decision on what kind of cereal I want I always reach for these scrupulous, light corn pops!!
- I gotta have my Pops!!😄
Kerrie S.
Seattle, WA
Growing up, my father loved these so very much. I used to try and be like him and eat them, after awhile I soon feel in love with them and the classic taste! Great cereal for all ages.
Vanessa Delacruz B.
Love this cereal but I love cereal in general so I don't have favorites. But this cereal is like throw back for me since I literally been eating it since I was child and is extremely good.
Berenice M.
Im a fan of this cereal lol. My whole family eats it. My dad buys it for us all the time. It has very good value. It isnt pricey at all. I honestly dont even know if its healthy or not. But they are very good!
Haidee C.
Love the cereal. I can purchase the cereal from Kroger or Wal-Mart. The price is also very reasonable for the amount of cereal that you get. Definitely recommend this item to anyone.
Rochelle N.
These are not bad but they are okay. I get tired of the taste because it gets bland as you keep eating it. It is okay for those of you who don't like so much flavor in a cereal.
Chenoa B.
Jacksonville
I love the corn flavor. It also has the perfect hint of sweetness. I used to give my son this as a snack when he wad a baby because they can get really soft and still be really good!
tiffany c.
Ozone Park, NY
This has to be by far one of my favorite cereals ever. The sweetness is irrestible but not overwhelming with sugar. My kids love this cereal. And it only has 9g of sugar per serving.
Jenny Z.
Love pops it's so fun to eat and super crunchy. It's sweet but perfect with milk. I eat this every morning for breakfast and I usually purchase family sized boxes for myself at Walmart.
Jatnna B.
Catasauqua, PA
I love this cereal. The kids and I all enjoy a bowl of cereal at any time. Bought it at target but it's in everyone's local supermarket. Great flavor without being overpowering sugary
Maria F.
miami, FL
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Do you like the crunchiness of these?
Ale A.
Mission, TX
Are this healthy?
Rosy D.
que opinan del producto'?
Hope B.
Do these have a good flavor?

Walmart