BY CORN POPS

20% more free.
Compared to 12.5 oz. cereal.
Kellogg's??????.
Corn pops.
Crispy glazed crunchy sweet.
Cereal. see more...

• It's the best cereal I've tried since I was little. I lov...5 Answers
  • que opinan del producto'?5 Answers
  • Does it actually have a real blend of corn or just a hint...5 Answers
Maya S.
Me encanta su sabor a miel y sus hojuelas son crujientes ideal para un rico desayuno a mi hijo le encanta por su rico sabor. Siempre tengo en casa varios cereales de diferentes sabores. Se los recomiendo.
Anny R.
Baltimore, MD
I use to love pop but I feel like over the years it has changed. I buy this cereal from Walmart or target depends on where I'm at. Pops are pops one day they are good the next day they can be bad 🤷🏽‍♀️
Danielle H.
Dunedin
Cereal is my favorite food. If I could survive on just cereal I would. Pops never disappoints, always crunchy and great flavor. Pretty sweet too which you wouldn't expect. Great choice.
Andie G.
These have been my favorite since child hood! There is always a memory to draw me back to these wonderfully sweet and crunch little bites! They are wonderful and perfect with ice cold refreshing milk!
Elizabeth s.
Lehigh acres, FL
I absolutely love this cereal I have eaten it since I was a little kid and they taste the same as I remember a lot of cereals have changed over the years but this one has stayed the same
Angela F.
Elkhorn City, KY
One of my favorite cereals. The taste is unexplainable but they are only slightly sweet and delicious. You can get them anywhere you buy cereal and they are affordable. I like them with milk but I also just like to snack on them.
adrianna t.
My favorite cereal! Super yummy and easy to eat. My whole family eats it! Including my one year old! We buy this cereal every time we run out! The best!! There's no better cereal than pops!! Better than alternatives too!
Melody F.
Big Sandy, TN
I love the taste, the crunch and it holds up in milk really well without getting too soggy by the time I finish. It's a little pricey unless you catch it on sale.
No cons I can think of.
Stephanie B.
Hillsborough, NC
Great product!  Love the taste.  Not too sweet.  Not too much of a corn taste.  Only complaint is that if it is in the milk too long it gets soggy.  Have to eat small amounts and eat it fast.
Margaret Q.
Port Chester, NY
This cereal pretty much sums up my childhood. It has gotten quite pricey and you want to make sure you deal it well after each use because it goes stale pretty quickly- but delicious!!!!
Maria F.
miami, FL
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Do you like the crunchiness of these?
Ale A.
Mission, TX
Are this healthy?
Rosy D.
que opinan del producto'?
Hope B.
Do these have a good flavor?

Walmart