BY CORN POPS

20% more free.
Compared to 12.5 oz. cereal.
Kellogg's??????.
Corn pops.
Crispy glazed crunchy sweet.
Cereal. see more...

• It's the best cereal I've tried since I was little. I lov...5 Answers
  • que opinan del producto'?5 Answers
  • Does it actually have a real blend of corn or just a hint...5 Answers
Emily W.
Twin Falls, ID
Purchased at: Walmart
Another one of my absolute favorite cereals! It has a great sweetness that is not too overpowering and you can still taste the actual cereal underneath. This brings back memories for me and I love it!
Savannah S.
Purchased at: Walmart
This is a great breakfast cereal for kids and adults alike!!! It’s slightly sweet and goes great with a bowl of milk.
The H.
I don't buy sugary cereals often, but when I do, these are my weakness. I love that these are gluten free too. These bring me back to my childhood, super sweet and crunchy they are great for dessert. Turns out my kids love this cereal too, shocker I know.
R C.
I've been eating these for years and they're so good! Love love love! One of my favorite cereals right here! I have good memories of eating these when I was younger. They're not the healthiest, but if you want a good splurge on a cereal,  get this one!
Nijayah M.
Newark
Purchased at: Target
Review for: Cereal 0.95 oz; 27 g more...
Pops is a good brand of cereal. It’s not too sweet compared to other cereal brands out there.
Jodi T.
This is my favorite cereal and has been since I was a kid I love the cruchy ness of it the price is awsome and you get a huge box for a really good price my kids love it my whole family will eat it and its not overly sweet like some other brands of cereal
Melissa N.
Honor, MI
Purchased at: Walmart
This is another one of my favourite nostalgic cereals that I'll never get tired of no matter how much I eat
Ashley B.
Purchased at: Kroger
This is one of my favorite cereals. They taste amazing and are affordable. They also have a variety of flavors.
brittany A.
Burke, VA
Purchased at: Safeway
Review for: Cereal 17.2 oz, Cereal 0.75 oz; 21 g, Kellogg'S 15, Cereal 0.95 oz; 27 g, Cereal 12.5 oz, Family Size Sweetened Puffed more...
Wow I miss this cereal! It’s so light and just the right kind of crispy. Not too flavorful but sweetened and delicious!
Ashlee B.
Jacksonville, NC
Purchased at: Walmart
Review for: Cereal 17.2 oz more...
I used to eat these as a kid because they were my dad’s favorite cereal, and I still love them now. I don’t get them as often anymore and I’m not sure why because they are so good. The perfect amount of sweet and remind me of good memories at home.
Maria F.
miami, FL
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Do you like the crunchiness of these?
Ale A.
Mission, TX
Are this healthy?
Rosy D.
que opinan del producto'?
Hope B.
Do these have a good flavor?