BY CORN POPS

20% more free.
Compared to 12.5 oz. cereal.
Kellogg's??????.
Corn pops.
Crispy glazed crunchy sweet.
Cereal. see more...

• It's the best cereal I've tried since I was little. I lov...5 Answers
  • que opinan del producto'?5 Answers
  • Does it actually have a real blend of corn or just a hint...5 Answers
Margarita C.
San Diego, CA
Purchased at: Walmart
As a child these have always been my favorite. They are the perfect breakfast treat. Flavorful and healthy to eat.
Michelle G.
Purchased at: Walmart
Review for: Family Size Sweetened Puffed more...
Great taste of honey in the cereal one of my top choices right now. Repeat consumer totally.
Adrienne W.
phenix city, al
Purchased at: Publix
I love pops i always have loved pops these have been a part of my life since childhood and they arent going anywhere any time soon.
Tammy T.
Springfield
Purchased at: Walmart
Corn pops is a gluten free cereal that does not have a lot of added sugar. Both my children and I like it and eqt it as a snack as well
Ryan G.
San Antonio , TX
Purchased at: H-E-B
I love these Corn Pops! They are just sweet enough and big enough to give you a crunch in milk. These are a family staple.
Katherine R.
weslaco,tx
Purchased at: H-E-B
Loved this since i was a kid and i still eat corn pops to this day. I get this cereal every weekend. Love them. 😋❤😊
Amanda K.
Savannah, tn
Purchased at: Walmart
I've eaten corn pops since I was a kid. Me and my dad used to sit down and eat these together for breakfast before he would head to work at the fire department.
Melissa M.
palermo, ca
Purchased at: Walmart
Not much to say...its one of my favorite cereals and if I see it on sale then I'll buy it. It kind of reminds me of my childhood, even though it tastes different 🤷🏻‍♀️
Matt S.
This cereal tastes like home, Michigan! It’s made right here in the Great Lake state and its flavor represents everything our midwestern values stand for: Loyalty, Determination and an Enthusiasm Unknown to mankind! We Love Corn Pops
Libby M.
New Prt Rchy, FL
Purchased at: Publix
I can eat cereal for breakfast, lunch, dinner, and as a snack. Kellogg’s Corn Pops is one my all time favorites.
Maria F.
miami, FL
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Do you like the crunchiness of these?
Ale A.
Mission, TX
Are this healthy?
Rosy D.
que opinan del producto'?
Hope B.
Do these have a good flavor?