BY CORN POPS

20% more free.
Compared to 12.5 oz. cereal.
Kellogg's??????.
Corn pops.
Crispy glazed crunchy sweet.
Cereal. see more...

• It's the best cereal I've tried since I was little. I lov...5 Answers
  • que opinan del producto'?5 Answers
  • Does it actually have a real blend of corn or just a hint...5 Answers
Irene L.
Review for: Cereal 0.75 oz; 21 g more...
These sweet kettle corn is delicious!!! I love eating this cereal as a kid and it taste amazing. Also you can always find them at your local supermarket on sale. I usually buy this for about two dollars at shop rite.
Ash M.
I love these so much. It reminds me of my childhood. They are not healthy though. Sometimes it is nice to eat something sweet and unhealthy. I buy this either at Walmart or Kroger. I just love this stuff with or without milk.
Brittany C.
Corn Pops is one of my favorite cereals since I was little. It has a sweet taste once it's in the milk. The flavor is amazing. I usually this from my local grocery store or I'll buy it online.
Gabby T.
Houston
When I was younger, my brother and I would eat these all the time. We loved looking at the cool designs and things on the back of the box. Reading and eating breakfast at the sane time is great for kids. I would buy these again. The taste is sweet but not too sweet.
Christiana W.
Adelanto
My favorite cereal as a kid and still as an adult. They have a great sweet corn flavor and aren't expensive. They do tend to get soggy fast which is the only complaint I have about this cereal.
Dasarae D.
Washington, MO
This cereal is not only tasty to eat in a bowl with milk, but also makes a great mid-day snack while working. Its kid friendly and pretty easy to clean up, not to mention they are delicious.
MeganNicole B.
El Campo,Tx😈
This cereal is very good. But kind of plain if that's not what your looking for. It's a good price not pricey at all. The pros are that they are good cereal but the cons are that it's a plain cereal nothing fun about them.
Cassondra P.
Rockaway, NM
I love pops, it has been a favorite of mine since I was younger. I usually buy pops at shoprite or Walmart. I first tried it when I was five years old having breakfast at my great aunts house, I will have it occasionally .
Bianca V.
Pomona, CA
Corn Pops tastes pretty good. It’s not really comparable to other cereals, but there is definitely a distinct corn taste.Sweet, but not too sweet!Texture is interesting. Again, it’s its own thing, not really comparable to many other cereals. It’s crisp, but not exactly crunchy–there’s still a bit of spring to it. It’s perhaps not coincidentally kind of similar to popcorn… if you poured a bowl of kettle corn and milk, I imagine it would be kind of like Corn Pops. The thin layer of crispness turns soggy pretty quickly in milk.
Renée A.
Albuquerque, NM
I've always loved Corn Pops! I know it's not healthy and has a lot of sugar but I don't care, I'll worry about that later. It tastes so good and makes the milk very yummy to drink when you're done :)
Maria F.
miami, FL
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Do you like the crunchiness of these?
Ale A.
Mission, TX
Are this healthy?
Rosy D.
que opinan del producto'?
Hope B.
Do these have a good flavor?

Walmart