BY CORN POPS

20% more free.
Compared to 12.5 oz. cereal.
Kellogg's??????.
Corn pops.
Crispy glazed crunchy sweet.
Cereal. see more...

• It's the best cereal I've tried since I was little. I lov...5 Answers
  • que opinan del producto'?5 Answers
  • Does it actually have a real blend of corn or just a hint...5 Answers
Rocío A.
Doral, Florida
Good cereal, very sugary and perfect amount. I have it very often through out the week whether is in the morning or night. Cons would be the serving size amount of the calories and the corn falvor. I'm a old consumer of this cereal. Would recommend to cereal lovers.
Clara R.
Terrace
Review for: Family Size Sweetened Puffed more...
I love corn pops, they taste amazing. they are a nutritious and delicious breakfast. They are affordable, but a great value. I am a life long customer, and will continue buying.
Aureanna B.
Canada
I remember eating these a lot as a kid, and never really liking them all that much. I kind of have a weird flavor and they're not really the best. They are a little bit on the sweet side and I think the corn that's in them just gives it an off-putting taste in my opinion.
Nicole T.
Review for: Kellogg'S® Box more...
Our family is usually more of a sugary cereal fam however this cereal has managed to gain a spot on our pantry shelf. The kids love to snack on it and its a great alternative to the more sugary cereals available. Even as parents we enjoy this cereal its not too sweet.
Tori A.
Kelloggs POPS in the USA is a lot different than pops sold in Canada. I much like the sugary sweet softer pops the USA sells in their grocery stores and I dislike the harder rounded pops that are sold in Canadian stores it is also not as sweet. Bring USA pops to canada
Nia J.
Review for: Kellogg'S more...
One of the worst cereals I have ever tasted. I cannot even begin to describe the taste because it is so weird. All I can say is that I would not recommend this awful tasting, uber unhealthy cereal. If you're on a budget, better you get corn flakes than this.
Mel K.
The best part of this cereal is that it tastes great. I find it too sweet on its own but perfect when served with milk. Just don’t let it sit too long in milk or you will get a soggy mess pretty fast. I find this cereal gets soggy faster than other sweetened cereals but that’s the trade off for the light and airy texture of the inside of each corn pop.
Chrissy V.
St Thomas , ON
I I mean we love Corn Pops even as kids growing up we loved them still 20 years later same great taste and same fun packaging these yellow box stands out and captures your attention ! I just can't get over how yummy they are great for a bed time snack lol
Karla T.
Doral, FL
Deliciosos, soy fanática de los cereales puedo comerlos solos, con leche o yogurt, son una merienda que puedo comer diariamente. Además es divertido, lo puedes encontrar en las tiendas y tiene un buen precio. Lo recomiendo y lo compraría nuevamente
Audrey E.
Hamilton
Childhood cereal and yes I still eat it as an adult. It's a cereal you never get tired of and the taste isn't to sweet that it will make your teeth rot. It's a regular price sadly there is no imitation brand that I know of. Same yummy taste in every bite
Maria F.
miami, FL
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Do you like the crunchiness of these?
Ale A.
Mission, TX
Are this healthy?
Rosy D.
que opinan del producto'?
Hope B.
Do these have a good flavor?

Walmart