BY CORN POPS

20% more free.
Compared to 12.5 oz. cereal.
Kellogg's??????.
Corn pops.
Crispy glazed crunchy sweet.
Cereal. see more...

• It's the best cereal I've tried since I was little. I lov...5 Answers
  • que opinan del producto'?5 Answers
  • Does it actually have a real blend of corn or just a hint...5 Answers
Amanda S.
waterloo
I am absolutely not a fan of cornpops. I think they’re incredibly gross but my fiancé loves them. So we continue to have them in our house. The texture is too firm for a cereal, rips your mouth apart, yet they go soggy so fast in milk. They also don’t have much flavour.. almost as if you’re eating cardboard.
Samantha B.
I don't mind the taste of these, they're not too flavourful but not bland either. They are very very crunchy though to the point where they hurt my teeth. I don't know if it's just me but sometimes I'll bite into one and there's like a stale bit of cereal in the piece of cereal which is not something i'm a fan of
Meg N.
Review for: Kellogg'S 15 more...
kellogg-company-corn-pops-sweetened-puffed-corn-cereal-12.5-ounce This is the cereal that tastes delicious everytime you eat it and not get bored of how many ever times you eat it. :') It's super crunchy and yummy to eat.
Christina A.
Calgary
Another huge hit in our house! Pretty decent price considering price of cereal has gone up it is a bit on the sugary side but also has it’s healthy to an extent too!
Lisbeth T.
Doral, FL
These keep me going during the day cause I love to pack it and take them to work for a snack. There are healthier options out there, but I think these are so tasty.
Jhoana B.
miami
Review for: Kellogg'S, Kellogg'S® Box more...
Aunque cuesta mucho conseguir en los supermercados y es bastante costoso comparado con otros, es una versión muy rica de los cereales de Kellogg`s. Este cereal es delicioso, es inflado, crujiente, tiene un dulce aditivo que hace que no puedas dejar de comer. No lo consumo tan seguido, pero a veces desayuno o meriendo con èl.
Tiffany G.
Williamswood, NS
Soooooo yummy. I really enjoy this cereal. It's crunchy and sweet and milk makes them even better. Even when they get saugy after milk they still taste so great.
Alyssa M.
Quebec
These are one of my dad‘s favourite cereals and for me one of my favourite snacks to chew one just like that. I find with milk it does not have that much flavour and I must add sugar which can get very unhealthy quickly. Still very yummy and I love that kept their originality.
Suzanne M.
London, ON
Review for: Kellogg'S more...
Corn pops is one of my favourite cereals out there, it's not too sweet or sugary ,  has many nutrients and a delicious flavour. I still purchase them to this day and sometimes bag them as a snack.  Always affordable and easy to find at your local grocery store.
lana a.
Cairo, 6th of October
I like it , I like it , I like it , I like it , I like it , I like it , I like it , I like it , I like it , I like it , I like it , I like it , I like it , I like it , I like it , I like it , I like it , I like it , I like it , I like it , I like it , I like it , I like it , I like it , I like it , I like it , I like it ,
Maria F.
miami, FL
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Do you like the crunchiness of these?
Ale A.
Mission, TX
Are this healthy?
Rosy D.
que opinan del producto'?
Hope B.
Do these have a good flavor?

Walmart