BY CORN POPS

20% more free.
Compared to 12.5 oz. cereal.
Kellogg's??????.
Corn pops.
Crispy glazed crunchy sweet.
Cereal. see more...

• It's the best cereal I've tried since I was little. I lov...5 Answers
  • que opinan del producto'?5 Answers
  • Does it actually have a real blend of corn or just a hint...5 Answers
Kira S.
Brooklyn, NY
I was raised on this. This was and probably still is one of my mom's favorite cereals and I thought by now I would be tired of it, but it has now become in my rotation of cereal choices. At least when I can find it on sale (bargain grocery shopper). Oldie but goodie.
emma l.
i love eating this cereal for breakfast, it tastes amazing and fills me up very easily.
Nikki W.
kevil
I have enjoyed Kellogg’s corn pop cereal since I was a little gal and now m children enjoy these so I can still enjoy them myself I don’t think your ever to big for cereal though. I purchased them at Kroger, Walmart, dollar general
Allie |.
Olmsted Twp, OH
Sweet and amazing! Air filled crunchy Corn Pops. They are the best and are great in the morning!
claudianoemi😍😘💏💙💋 S.
Bakersfield
Dude pops are bomb! That crunch but soft inside kind of, like a crisp! This particular cereal is somewhat a lil different in a good way
Mari R.
Miami Beach
What can I say..I love Kellogg's Corn Pops. It was a favorite when I was little and that hasn't changed. I love that the recipe has stayed the same and that is one of the reasons..I still love it so much.Something about the yellow and then the heavenly white inside. It's one of those things that is just so comforting. I love it!
Sonya P.
Lafayette
I love Pops!!!! I eat this when I'm being a kid again. Not too sweet, just enough crunch, and can be eaten without milk as a snack
Sarah M.
Review for: Kellogg'S® Box more...
I’ve always been on the fence about Pops cereal. It’s not my favorite but I don’t hate it either. It’s kind of bland for a cereal and the texture has always been weird to me
KrauseKreation -.
Susanville
Another childhood favorite that I still enjoy to this day.  My kids love this cereal as well and we usually have to fight over it or hide it as it doesn't last long.  It cost more than it probably should so we tend to wait for it to be on sale.  Gotta eat it fast however or its not any good soggy.
Michelle W.
Review for: Cereal 0.95 oz; 27 g more...
I love this cereal. I have been a fan of it since I was a kid. I still love the flavor it now. I love that it can be enjoyed with or without milk easily. It is a get snack. I also love that it isn’t overly sweet.
Maria F.
miami, FL
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Do you like the crunchiness of these?
Ale A.
Mission, TX
Are this healthy?
Rosy D.
que opinan del producto'?
Hope B.
Do these have a good flavor?

Walmart