BY CORN POPS

20% more free.
Compared to 12.5 oz. cereal.
Kellogg's??????.
Corn pops.
Crispy glazed crunchy sweet.
Cereal. see more...

• It's the best cereal I've tried since I was little. I lov...5 Answers
  • que opinan del producto'?5 Answers
  • Does it actually have a real blend of corn or just a hint...5 Answers
Christiana W.
Adelanto
My favorite cereal as a kid and still as an adult. They have a great sweet corn flavor and aren't expensive. They do tend to get soggy fast which is the only complaint I have about this cereal.
Destiny R.
2719 San Luis Rd, Holiday FL, 34691
Review for: Kellogg'S® Box more...
Corn Pops is a cereal I've enjoyed for a long time. It's a very simple but somehow simply delicious cereal that I'd certainly recommend to anyone who asked for a good cereal without any extra bits in it!
Brittany C.
Corn Pops is one of my favorite cereals since I was little. It has a sweet taste once it's in the milk. The flavor is amazing. I usually this from my local grocery store or I'll buy it online.
Emily M.
Goshen, IN
Not mich to say but these are really great without milk i can just eat these out of the box. Really wosh they would spice up this cereal most other cereal have different flavors but corn pops lol
Brenda Q.
Waterbury, CT
Uno de mis favoritos, este cereal siempre los compro en #walmart no puede faltar en mi casa este producto, su sabor es dulce , solo o con leche sabe muy bueno, es como comer popcorn dulce.
Raven C.
Elma, WA
I love this cereal it's probably my favorite cereal! I haven't bought this cereal in a while so I can't remember where I last bought it. I don't think this cereal is too pricey and that's good news for me. I would recommend this cereal to others because it's amazing.
Bianca V.
Pomona, CA
Corn Pops tastes pretty good. It’s not really comparable to other cereals, but there is definitely a distinct corn taste.Sweet, but not too sweet!Texture is interesting. Again, it’s its own thing, not really comparable to many other cereals. It’s crisp, but not exactly crunchy–there’s still a bit of spring to it. It’s perhaps not coincidentally kind of similar to popcorn… if you poured a bowl of kettle corn and milk, I imagine it would be kind of like Corn Pops. The thin layer of crispness turns soggy pretty quickly in milk.
Ashley N.
Lincoln, NE
What can I say? Pops is a childhood favorite that I still purchase regularly. I wish they still put it in that foil-ish-type bag, though, instead of the regular plastic bags it comes in now.
Cassondra P.
Rockaway, NJ
I love pops, it has been a favorite of mine since I was younger. I usually buy pops at shoprite or Walmart. I first tried it when I was five years old having breakfast at my great aunts house, I will have it occasionally .
Dasarae D.
Washington, MO
This cereal is not only tasty to eat in a bowl with milk, but also makes a great mid-day snack while working. Its kid friendly and pretty easy to clean up, not to mention they are delicious.
Maria F.
miami, FL
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Do you like the crunchiness of these?
Ale A.
Mission, TX
Are this healthy?
Rosy D.
que opinan del producto'?
Hope B.
Do these have a good flavor?

Walmart