BY CORN POPS

20% more free.
Compared to 12.5 oz. cereal.
Kellogg's??????.
Corn pops.
Crispy glazed crunchy sweet.
Cereal. see more...

• It's the best cereal I've tried since I was little. I lov...5 Answers
  • que opinan del producto'?5 Answers
  • Does it actually have a real blend of corn or just a hint...5 Answers
Jennifer O.
Sacramento, CA
My old time FAVORITE. I can eat the whole box in one day! Soo crunchy LOVE the taste. Price is great! I've passed the cereal to my girl's and they like it, also. I really recommend. Best cereal ever!
Cynthia R.
Mt Pleasant, PA
This is such a boring cereal. There's no flavor or point to think cereal. One out of six stars. I guess if you pour sugar over the whole thing it wouldn't be as bad
gina r.
Palmetto Bay, FL
I love love love corn pops its my favorite cereal ever i love the taste of them when ypu mix them with the milk i have to have them crunchy as soon as you have the milk idk what flavor to describe it as just know its delicious.. :)
Misty G.
Carlisle
This is the best cereal I love this cereal the taste is great and I doesn't get soggy before you get done eating it the texture is great and the flavor is awesome I like this cereal better than any other cereal it really is the best cereal on the shelf it is my go to snack
Katherine R.
Union City, NJ
Such a nostalgic cereal. Its really grown on me, I wasn't a fan at first. The corn puffs are sweetened perfectly, and you don't walk away from this feeling like you just ate a bowl full of sugar.
Julie W.
Gainesville, TX
As a kid, I ate this cereal all the time, but as an adult, it is not my favorite because it is too sticky to touch. As a mom I lile to make grab and go cereal bags. This cereal does not make the cut.
Britney B.
Alexandria, VA
This is my favorite cereal! POPS has been my childhood favorite and is amazingly sweet. It also makes my milk taste very sweet. I love them so much and I would recommend everyone buying this cereal.
Lindsey B.
Kewanee, IL
Corn Pops are a healthy spin on a sugary cereal. The flavoring is very sweet, and the pieces are not too crunchy. I buy mine at my local Walmart and eat it often! I plan on buying it again very soon.
BRITTANY D.
Love this cereal. I ate it as a child and now I buy it for my kids on occasion. The taste is a four star but I wish it was a bit healthier. We buy this a few times a year at our local grocery store.
Jenna H.
Elizabeth, PA
These are so delicious. They're also good for you. I love eating them alone or even with milk haha. But they are best for a snack or for breakfast or really just if you're hungry in general. They are also affordable so buy them up!
Maria F.
miami, FL
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Do you like the crunchiness of these?
Ale A.
Mission, TX
Are this healthy?
Rosy D.
que opinan del producto'?
Hope B.
Do these have a good flavor?