BY CORN POPS

20% more free.
Compared to 12.5 oz. cereal.
Kellogg's??????.
Corn pops.
Crispy glazed crunchy sweet.
Cereal. see more...

• It's the best cereal I've tried since I was little. I lov...5 Answers
  • que opinan del producto'?5 Answers
  • Does it actually have a real blend of corn or just a hint...5 Answers
Amber W.
Peoria Hts, IL
I have eaten Kellogg's corn pops since I was young and I still love them to this day. I don't think there is any other brand as good as these if I'm going to have corn Pops it's going to be Kellogg's.
Karina L.
mesa,Az
Popppsss!!!! Haha yeah I always say that when I'm eating this delicious cereal!!! I love the flavor and the color of it. I've been eating this cereal for almost 7 years already. Yeah it's really yummy
Ashley D.
Marrero, LA
I absolutely LOVE this cereal. It's high quality, has a good flavor and is a bit healthier compared to other brands - although I wouldn't necessarily label it as healthy. Best with milk rather than dry.
Bailey F.
Reedley
Pops are no nostalgic for me. I grew up on these. I remember my brother and I eating these straight out of the box watching Saturday morning cartoons!. Now I do the same thing with my 6 year old. LOVE!
Carley S.
Middle River, MD
Use to eat this all the time when I was a kid and I loved it! I still do I haven't gotten this in awhile but now that I'm seeing it I'm definitely going to go pick some up from the store next time I'm out
Torie H.
I love Corn Pops. This cereal reminds me of my childhood. I love all the flavor without all the marshmallows and things needed. It is as healthy as you can get for a sweet cereal and I would buy again.
gina r.
I love love love corn pops its my favorite cereal ever i love the taste of them when ypu mix them with the milk i have to have them crunchy as soon as you have the milk idk what flavor to describe it as just know its delicious.. :)
Laira F.
Huntington, WV
Review for: Kellogg'S 15 more...
Love these ! A good amount of product for an affordable price. Find coupons usually online or in the paper at times for them. It's like a go to cereal all hours of the day ! A little sugar to top it off and perfect !
Katherine R.
Union City, NJ
Such a nostalgic cereal. Its really grown on me, I wasn't a fan at first. The corn puffs are sweetened perfectly, and you don't walk away from this feeling like you just ate a bowl full of sugar.
Julie W.
Gainesville, TX
As a kid, I ate this cereal all the time, but as an adult, it is not my favorite because it is too sticky to touch. As a mom I lile to make grab and go cereal bags. This cereal does not make the cut.
Maria F.
miami, FL
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Do you like the crunchiness of these?
Ale A.
Mission, TX
Are this healthy?
Rosy D.
que opinan del producto'?
Hope B.
Do these have a good flavor?

Walmart