BY CORN POPS

20% more free.
Compared to 12.5 oz. cereal.
Kellogg's??????.
Corn pops.
Crispy glazed crunchy sweet.
Cereal. see more...

• It's the best cereal I've tried since I was little. I lov...5 Answers
  • que opinan del producto'?5 Answers
  • Does it actually have a real blend of corn or just a hint...5 Answers
Taylor S.
Strasburg, VA
Review for: Kellogg'S more...
Pops has been one of my favorite cereals since i was little. I buy a box of these a few times a year. They are sweet but not ridiculously sugary or coated. They aren’t hard and kind if melt in your mouth.
Vivian B.
Review for: Family Size Sweetened Puffed more...
This is another cereal me and my family constantly buy in our home, most healthy cereal we purchase lol. It’s sweet, the taste is so yummy especially with some milk. I would tell anyone to buy this cereal
Alijah A.
Yonkers, NY
One of my favorite cereals of all time! It has a unique taste and tastes good both with and without milk mixed it. It's not too messy to eat so perfect for on the go. I have been buying since I was a kid.
Shannon S.
Hilliard, FL
Pops are one of my FAVORITE cereals because I feel like I'm eating dessert. I like to eat this cereal for breakfast or a late night snack. I think they are a good value and perfect for people if all ages.
Fabiola U.
VE255223 FABIOLA URBINA 8952 NW 24th Terrace Doral, Florida
This is my favorite cereal and the one that will never stop buying! It's delicious and you can find it in any supermarket. I buy it when I no longer have cereal if you have not tried it you need to do it
Morgan G.
Davie, FL
I love how light this cereal is. It's a great snack and has just the perfect amount of sweetness! It's not the healthiest cereal, but it tastes great! Corn Pops was one of my favorite cereals growing up!
Phyllis D.
Marietta, GA
I eat Kellogg's Sugar Pops right out of the box as a "finger food" snack. I do not eat it often, only when I crave them. The flavor, out the box is good; but when you add milk they get soggy pretty quickly.
Lisa R.
There's a kid in everyone...one of my sons favorite and still mine...late night snack with or without milk and you can buy them just about everywhere, even some gas stations ...
Pros: not just for breakfast
Cons; stopping at one bowl
Julia M.
Old school cereal, these are awesome! I only liked eating them dry and out of the box. I didn't care if it was weird they were just so darn good and best to take when you are running late in the morning.
Hannah B.
Martinsburg, WV
Corn Pops are just so tasty! I always buy the big bag and I love that I can eat it like regular cereal or I can just throw it in a bag to take and snack at school! Amazing and defiantly would recommend!
Maria F.
miami, FL
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Do you like the crunchiness of these?
Ale A.
Mission, TX
Are this healthy?
Rosy D.
que opinan del producto'?
Hope B.
Do these have a good flavor?

Walmart