BY CORN POPS

20% more free.
Compared to 12.5 oz. cereal.
Kellogg's??????.
Corn pops.
Crispy glazed crunchy sweet.
Cereal. see more...

• It's the best cereal I've tried since I was little. I lov...5 Answers
  • que opinan del producto'?5 Answers
  • Does it actually have a real blend of corn or just a hint...5 Answers
Elsie C.
Tolleson, AZ
My family loves Pops, even without milk we can just snack on them. They are the perfect balance of crunchy and softness as well as sweet. They're a great cereal for the busy mornings! I'll always buy these.
Kristina E.
Brooklyn, NY
I don't even know where to begin to describe this cereal. I have been eating this cereal for as long as I could remember. It's always in my home. Best part is that I could find this cereal in any store. That's how popular it is. And how could it not be ?!
Maritza M.
Well I am not a breakfast eater when it comes too cereal, but I must say for me this cereal is good at night. I buy this cereal for the kids because of the taste of sweetness.
Shannon S.
Hilliard, FL
Pops are one of my FAVORITE cereals because I feel like I'm eating dessert. I like to eat this cereal for breakfast or a late night snack. I think they are a good value and perfect for people if all ages.
Salvador O.
Santo domingo, Distrito Nacional
This Corn pops cereal is an amazing Product!
Everytime i go to the market i buy this one cause every people in my family love this,the mix of this between milk is HEAVEN!
love Kelloggs,love this corn pops cereal!
Shelby M.
Chicago
Review for: Kellogg'S® Box more...
Pops just bring me back to childhood. Heck... all of my cereal choices do! Pops are sweet enough but not overpowering. Definitely not the healthiest option, but cereal is really where I refuse to eat something that tastes like cardboard! lol
Ejayla B.
Winston Salem, NC
These are delicious. They are small so I think good for likes with teeth and who are able to feed themselves. They soften after they sit in the milk for about 3-5 minutes so that’s good if you have a good.
Samantha P.
Nashua
Gutta have my pops! These are even a better snack to munch on during the day or even in the middle of the night for a midnight snack! There is nothing that tastes like my pops! And the price is just right!
Chelsey M.
Anaheim, CA
I hardly eat cereal, but when I do I always get Pops. My favorite. The flavor is different than other cereals. I can bowls at a time. For the cheapest price, I go to food 4 less.
Kimberly C.
west Lafayette
My eight-year-old love this with breakfast she also has an orange with milk and put the orange inside she doesn't make the tastes good but to me it looks kinda weird I love them too I eat them like popcorn
Maria F.
miami, FL
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Do you like the crunchiness of these?
Ale A.
Mission, TX
Are this healthy?
Rosy D.
que opinan del producto'?
Hope B.
Do these have a good flavor?