BY CORN POPS

20% more free.
Compared to 12.5 oz. cereal.
Kellogg's??????.
Corn pops.
Crispy glazed crunchy sweet.
Cereal. see more...

• It's the best cereal I've tried since I was little. I lov...5 Answers
  • que opinan del producto'?5 Answers
  • Does it actually have a real blend of corn or just a hint...5 Answers
Nicole C.
Sharpsville , PA
My all time favorite cereal since I was a kid. I can eat this 5 days a week. I buy it from Walmart and it is not expensive at all. I will buy this product until they stop making it. I would recommend this product
Kacie K.
Review for: Single Serve Bowls more...
These have a great taste, not too sweet but enough flavor to last. The single serve bowls are great to take on the go and eat by themselves or had some milk when you get to where you’re going. Love this cereal.
Shyana S.
Iva, SC
Review for: Cereal 17.2 oz more...
Pops has been one of my favorite cereals since I was little! I like that it’s just slightly sweet rather than being overly sweet. Such a good flavor. They are also one of the healthier options when it comes to sweet cereal.
Samantha H.
Nallen, WV
You can't go wrong with pops cereal. I think it is the only cereal that takes forever to get soggy, which is a good thing when you get distracted easily. I loved them then and I love them now they are a classic.
nikolaus K.
williamstown
A CLASSIC!!! Pops is a classic cereal that I eat girl and time again! It has been one of my favorites since childhood and I love it so much! The nutritional value is also very good and i recommend it to everyone!
Vivian S.
Laredo, TX
This is my husband's favorite cereal and mine too. It is perfect the amount of sugar it contains, the perfect balance between sweet and unsweetened. The price is very good in proportion to the quality of the product.
Hayley D.
These are good but need to be ate fast because they are awful when they get soggy. When they get soggy they lose flavor. The price is typical and it's not bad for the value. I would recommend it to anyone to try.
Gema A.
Nothing better the the classics mmm! The sweetness of the corn cereal! The texture is so smooth! Can have it in a bowl of milk or even have it dry! Very good as a crispy treat sold so good at the bake sale! People were surprised that they hadn't tried it that way! My all time favorite cereal!
macie w.
great for the inner kid in us all!! a good breakfast for when you don't wanna cook!! good with or without milk, there are  healthier  cereal  out there but this one has one of the best flavors you can get!!! you can even have it as a mid night snack!!!
Elizabeth G.
Cordova, TN
This is such a nostalgic cereal to me! It always makes me think of my Papaw's house, so maybe I'm a bit biased toward the cereal. It is just the right amount of sweetness, not too much. It also doesn't get soggy very quickly which is a HUGE plus!
Maria F.
miami, FL
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Do you like the crunchiness of these?
Ale A.
Mission, TX
Are this healthy?
Rosy D.
que opinan del producto'?
Hope B.
Do these have a good flavor?

Walmart