BY CORN POPS

20% more free.
Compared to 12.5 oz. cereal.
Kellogg's??????.
Corn pops.
Crispy glazed crunchy sweet.
Cereal. see more...

• It's the best cereal I've tried since I was little. I lov...5 Answers
  • que opinan del producto'?5 Answers
  • Does it actually have a real blend of corn or just a hint...5 Answers
Tashia E.
Bristol, TN
My kids and boyfriend really enjoy this cereal but I think they are gross. I don’t like the flavor or texture, I also don’t like the price of the cereal. I only buy this if it is requested by a member of my household.
Kera S.
This is my mom's go to snack! It is not unusual to find her sitting in a chair with a glass of tea snacking on a handful of corn Pops while watching TV. The only problem is she tends to snack in bed and makes a mess out of them
Gianna™®
this cereal is so good. I have them every morning when I wake up. You just put them in a bowl and then pour milk on top. I continue to buy the cereal. it's delicious. You should definitely think about buying this the next time you're at the grocery store.
Gena M.
Lancaster, SC
This is one of my favorite cereals. I love that it's sweet but not too sweet. My only con would be that it gets soggy really fast and I despise soggy cereal. Not something I'd eat very often if you're on a diet though.
Patty A.
Review for: Kellogg'S 15 more...
This product brings me back to my childhood. Mmmmmm... the sweet crunchy popped corn flavor is the best. There's no other cereal like it. It's stood the test of time for a reason. We always have this staple around.
Breanne D.
Alliance, OH
I like pops but they're not my favorite. I actually prefer eating them dry as a snack then for breakfast with milk. My grandmother loves pops though and would surely recommend them! Kellogg's Corn Pops Cereal
Breanna~Lynn<3. K.
Bloomsburg, PA
Review for: Kellogg'S® Box more...
I used to really enjoy this cereal, but lost my enjoyment for it after binge eating it for awhile. It isn't my favorite cereal, but it isn't the worst cereal either. It's about in the middle. It's a very basic taste.
Walida D.
Ft Washington, MD
I've been a fan of Kellogg's Corn Pops since I was child and it's still a favorite of mine. I purchase it from my local Giant Foods. Not so healthy but it's great tasting.
Dayana R.
El Paso, TX
The old Corn Pops were amazing. Every time I went to grocery store they were a must have. Nowadays they do not taste to anything at all!!!! What the heck happened to them!!? You cannot even taste the sugar anymore :(
Lynda M.
One of my favorite breakfast cereals. it's lightly sweet without being sickeningly sweet like some sugar cereals. I could eat half a box in one sitting some days.
Maria F.
miami, FL
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Do you like the crunchiness of these?
Ale A.
Mission, TX
Are this healthy?
Rosy D.
que opinan del producto'?
Hope B.
Do these have a good flavor?

Walmart