BY CORN POPS

20% more free.
Compared to 12.5 oz. cereal.
Kellogg's??????.
Corn pops.
Crispy glazed crunchy sweet.
Cereal. see more...

• It's the best cereal I've tried since I was little. I lov...5 Answers
  • que opinan del producto'?5 Answers
  • Does it actually have a real blend of corn or just a hint...5 Answers
Patty A.
Review for: Kellogg'S 15 more...
This product brings me back to my childhood. Mmmmmm... the sweet crunchy popped corn flavor is the best. There's no other cereal like it. It's stood the test of time for a reason. We always have this staple around.
Gena M.
Lancaster, SC
This is one of my favorite cereals. I love that it's sweet but not too sweet. My only con would be that it gets soggy really fast and I despise soggy cereal. Not something I'd eat very often if you're on a diet though.
Kera S.
This is my mom's go to snack! It is not unusual to find her sitting in a chair with a glass of tea snacking on a handful of corn Pops while watching TV. The only problem is she tends to snack in bed and makes a mess out of them
Eshia T.
lynnwood
Review for: Family Size Sweetened Puffed more...
I love Kellogg’s corn pops one of my favorite favorite cereals to eat. I will always eat the cereal as long as it’s available, I buy this cereal from Safeway it’s a healthy cereal to eat I will buy this cereal again.
Breanna~Lynn<3. K.
Bloomsburg, PA
Review for: Kellogg'S® Box more...
I used to really enjoy this cereal, but lost my enjoyment for it after binge eating it for awhile. It isn't my favorite cereal, but it isn't the worst cereal either. It's about in the middle. It's a very basic taste.
Leonardo N.
I love them! The flavor and texture is like no other, you can eat them with milk or alone or with anything you want. The price is not a concern. I eat them as much as I can. They seem pretty healthy for a breakfast.
Walida D.
Ft Washington, MD
I've been a fan of Kellogg's Corn Pops since I was child and it's still a favorite of mine. I purchase it from my local Giant Foods. Not so healthy but it's great tasting.
Dayana R.
El Paso, TX
The old Corn Pops were amazing. Every time I went to grocery store they were a must have. Nowadays they do not taste to anything at all!!!! What the heck happened to them!!? You cannot even taste the sugar anymore :(
Lesley E.
Orem, UT
Love this cereal because it's healthy for you and doesn't get tiring because of over flavored but it is a little pricey and can get bland quickly. But I like it for when your not feeling like fruity or sugary cereal
Lynda M.
One of my favorite breakfast cereals. it's lightly sweet without being sickeningly sweet like some sugar cereals. I could eat half a box in one sitting some days.
Maria F.
miami, FL
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Do you like the crunchiness of these?
Ale A.
Mission, TX
Are this healthy?
Rosy D.
que opinan del producto'?
Hope B.
Do these have a good flavor?

Walmart