BY CORN POPS

20% more free.
Compared to 12.5 oz. cereal.
Kellogg's??????.
Corn pops.
Crispy glazed crunchy sweet.
Cereal. see more...

• It's the best cereal I've tried since I was little. I lov...5 Answers
  • que opinan del producto'?5 Answers
  • Does it actually have a real blend of corn or just a hint...5 Answers
Amber K.
Westmont, IL
This was one of my favorite cereals growing up, and still is now! It's so simple but so tasty. My son finally tried it and now he's totally addicted to it too. It of a pretty average price. You can find this stuff anywhere.
Sara K.
Andrews , TX
Really like this cereal. It golds up in milk, slightly sweet taste, good value for the price, would recommend to family and friends, great snack with or without milk as well and can put them in a baggie to take as a travel snack as well. Bought them at Walmart.
Elaine O.
Review for: Cereal 17.2 oz more...
I used to love this cereal. Last week, I bought a box because I had a coupon via Ibotta, and was disappointed. It is significantly more expensive than its Malt-O-Meal cousin, and the Malt-O-Meal Corn Pops taste better, too.
WENDY M.
Love this old favorite from my childhood and my kids like it too.  Pro is good all purpose cereal. con is a little sweet. i buy this on my regular weekly shopping trips. I have been a repeat consumer of this cereal for 30 years. Good cereal and recommend it.
Nadia R.
Great taste to be honest my favorite childhood cereal. Only downside is it's not one of those cereals you can get from costco in those HUGEEEE boxes. Other than that I would recommend to anyone wanting to try something new.
Karla R.
Medford
Review for: Cereal 17.2 oz more...
This has been my husbands favorite cereal since his childhood. It has the same great taste as when we were kids. It gets soggy fast. Not exactly healthy but that doesn’t stop me from buying it. It has a great value for it.
Carrigan C.
Huntsville, AL
I don’t even know why I have to make a review on this. Everyone knows these cereals are bomb in all flavors alike. Others can’t compare to it. Will always meet my expectations in flavor 🤤 y’all know what I’m talking about.
Jessica C.
Woodstock, GA
i have always been a fan of this cereal.. it tastes so good and i don't feel guilty eating it!!! i would recommend this cereal to anyone and has always been in my pantry
Tammy S.
Salt Lick
Corn Pops are the bomb diggity. How can  you not love them. It is on sale or you can find coupons for it which makes it a good deal. You don't have to add sugar or anything. Has a very good flavor and we buy it often.
Lily M.
Review for: Kellogg'S more...
Favorite cereal. I eat them like a snack without milk. There my popcorn for movies or Netflix. Good price. I’m pretty sure everyone has had them if not go buy them and just try them without milk and you’ll see what I mean.
Maria F.
miami, FL
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Do you like the crunchiness of these?
Ale A.
Mission, TX
Are this healthy?
Rosy D.
que opinan del producto'?
Hope B.
Do these have a good flavor?

Walmart