BY CORN POPS

20% more free.
Compared to 12.5 oz. cereal.
Kellogg's??????.
Corn pops.
Crispy glazed crunchy sweet.
Cereal. see more...

• It's the best cereal I've tried since I was little. I lov...5 Answers
  • que opinan del producto'?5 Answers
  • Does it actually have a real blend of corn or just a hint...5 Answers
Ella F.
I hqd this cereal when I was a child and each time I eat this it brings nostalgia. They are really good especially for kids but even more for adults who are still mentally kids.(that sounded weird). But overall great cereal.
Laci M.
Morristown
I love corn pop's cereal! These are my second favorite cereal and my whole family loves them to so I do definitely recommend trying this cereal if you haven't already cause there delicious Kellogg's Corn Pops Cereal
Jayda R.
Victorville
This product was amazing it's mixed with Springwater it was very affordable I would highly recommend this product to those who want to try it it had an amazing packaging it was really pretty and I would buy this product again
Olivia H.
They are very good because they don't get soggy very quickly, they are good amour for a good value, I bought them several times because they are very good, I usually eat them twice a week, defiantly ten out of ten recommended them Kellogg's Corn Pops Cereal
Chelsey H.
San Antonio, TX
Something about pops cereal always makes me want to eat more and more. It’s not too sugary like other cereals and the texture is great whether you like it crunch or soggy. I️ would definitely buy this product multiple times.
Michael O.
Kellogg's Corn Pops Cereal is by far the best cereal on the planet. For starters, It's gluten free so where could you go wrong? The golden hue of each puff glimmers in the spoon as you bring it up to your mouth with each delicious bite. 11/10 would recommend.
Kaylin E.
Corn pop is the best cereal in the world. The cons are it's not the most healthy cereal out there the pros are is so yummy. I tried to eat it at least three times a month. I would definitely recommend this cereal to another's
Elaine O.
Review for: Cereal 17.2 oz more...
I used to love this cereal. Last week, I bought a box because I had a coupon via Ibotta, and was disappointed. It is significantly more expensive than its Malt-O-Meal cousin, and the Malt-O-Meal Corn Pops taste better, too.
Tammy S.
Salt Lick
Corn Pops are the bomb diggity. How can  you not love them. It is on sale or you can find coupons for it which makes it a good deal. You don't have to add sugar or anything. Has a very good flavor and we buy it often.
Karla R.
Medford
Review for: Cereal 17.2 oz more...
This has been my husbands favorite cereal since his childhood. It has the same great taste as when we were kids. It gets soggy fast. Not exactly healthy but that doesn’t stop me from buying it. It has a great value for it.
Maria F.
miami, FL
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Do you like the crunchiness of these?
Ale A.
Mission, TX
Are this healthy?
Rosy D.
que opinan del producto'?
Hope B.
Do these have a good flavor?