BY CORN POPS

20% more free.
Compared to 12.5 oz. cereal.
Kellogg's??????.
Corn pops.
Crispy glazed crunchy sweet.
Cereal. see more...

• It's the best cereal I've tried since I was little. I lov...5 Answers
  • que opinan del producto'?5 Answers
  • Does it actually have a real blend of corn or just a hint...5 Answers
Mariah A.
I love Corn Pops. You'd think it tastes gross because it says corn in it but it's not. It has amazingly good flavor and I usually buy this at my local supermarket. I recommend this to others who are trying new flavors of cereal.
Aniya S.
I love these because they are so tasty. They have a good price and you get a lot in the bag. They do have a lot of sugar but I don't eat them that often so I don't mind. Plus they are really good to eat with milk or just plain.
Michelle D.
Chatsworth, CA
Loved this cereal as a kid and I buy it for my kids ! They love it just a much as I go , the price is right and the taste is yummy !! Love how it stays crunchy and doesn't get soggy that quick
Mandy Y.
West Palm Bch, FL
These are my allll time favorite cereal! I cannot (repeat NOT lol) live without my pops! A nice bowl of cold milk and pops, is where it's at lol. Absolutely great quality time and time again. I always have to have a box on hand. Lifetime buyer for sure!
Erika M.
Odessa, TX
I absolutely love Kellogg's corn pops cereal.  I purchased some at my local HEB.  The price is fair. This cereal is a repeat purchase in our family household. It has the perfect amount of sweetness and crunch.
Bailey F.
New Haven, MI
These are sweet, but I am not a fan of the shape. It takes up too much room in my mouth and makes it hard to chew. I also don't trust giving these to my kids because I don't want them to choke.
Crystal M.
Honolulu , HI
I like this cereal because it's not too sweet, it's just right. Sometimes I have cravings for Pops. Pops has always been one of my favorites! Of course, I will continue to buy this cereal. You can never have too much Pops lol.
Olivia H.
They are very good because they don't get soggy very quickly, they are good amour for a good value, I bought them several times because they are very good, I usually eat them twice a week, defiantly ten out of ten recommended them Kellogg's Corn Pops Cereal
Danielle J.
adger
MY FAVORITE CEREAL!! I ate this all the time as a kid. I think it is a healthy brand of cereal to try for yourself, or even your kids. I eat it basically every morning. Pros to this cereal, ITS HEALTHY, and delicious. Cons, I'm not sure I'd have any. It's a must try
Gene V.
Danbury, CT
Review for: Corn Pops Cereal Cup more...
Not the biggest fan of this cereal and once again I only purchase this type of cereal when it is a part of a deal/promotion. It's not bad, I actually like it but again it's not something that I would buy just because I really want it
Maria F.
miami, FL
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Do you like the crunchiness of these?
Ale A.
Mission, TX
Are this healthy?
Rosy D.
que opinan del producto'?
Hope B.
Do these have a good flavor?

Walmart