BY CORN POPS

20% more free.
Compared to 12.5 oz. cereal.
Kellogg's??????.
Corn pops.
Crispy glazed crunchy sweet.
Cereal. see more...

• It's the best cereal I've tried since I was little. I lov...5 Answers
  • que opinan del producto'?5 Answers
  • Does it actually have a real blend of corn or just a hint...5 Answers
Chloe H.
One of my favorite cereals since I was a child. I eat this pretty often. Usually about twice a month. I love the sweet flavor and texture of the pops. Pros would be the flavor and the smell. Cons would be there's never enough in a bag.
Jasmine S.
Tucson
I love pops cereal! They're sugary and crunchy and they flavor your milk deliciously and sugary. Although this much sugar every single morning may not be up my alley, I like having them when in a rush or when I want a delicious treat in the morning.
Kelsey M.
I LOVE CORN POPS! This cereal is my #2 and has been since I was a child. The flavor is consistent and it doesn't feel like your eating fiberglass while cutting the roof of your mouth. It's crunchy and smooth and it's ohhh sooo good!
Brooke B.
Statesboro, GA
Definitely one of my top 5 favorite cereals. They have a great taste to them that's not overwhelming but still makes you crave another spoonful of its deliciousness. They're very affordable and are great for a snack anytime of the day.
Tori C.
There is no going wrong with pops! We all love pops we eat these probably every time we run of out cereals. There are definitely no cons nothing but good stuff here we bought this at heb and would definitely buy again and always will
Sara P.
Chandler, AZ
ONE of my favorites from my childhood. It is not too sweet but its not like it doesn't have any flavor. Pro is it fills me up. Con is nothing at all. I always share a bowl with my nieces because it is that good of a cereal. If you haven't tried it then get on it.
Jessica H.
This was one of my favorite cereals growing up and also my mother's. I buy mostly from Wal-Mart but also from Dollar Store, I am a repeat consumer and will always be one I think the price is fair but the bag inside needs to be filled up more I can't upload a picture right now but i can later on once i get my camera fixed
Tristen S.
Elkins, AR
Most people would think ew they are just cocoa puffs without the chocolate but that is wrong. They are very good and healthy because there isn't very much sugar but there is just enough to make for a nutrious and delicious breakfast.
Diana G.
Bakersfield, CA
My favorite cearal of them all. I love these I swear 100% recommend they have such sweet into them no need to apply sugar. Or you can eat them without milk good for a Lil snack. You can buy these in Walmart. These are really yummy👍👍👏
Kara F.
Troy, NY
Review for: Kellogg'S® Box more...
Corn Pops are definitely not on the top of my list for cereals. They really don’t have an outstanding flavor that makes you want to go back out and buy more of them. Also, they get really soggy really quick which I hate in a cereal.
Maria F.
miami, FL
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Do you like the crunchiness of these?
Ale A.
Mission, TX
Are this healthy?
Rosy D.
que opinan del producto'?
Hope B.
Do these have a good flavor?