BY CORN POPS

20% more free.
Compared to 12.5 oz. cereal.
Kellogg's??????.
Corn pops.
Crispy glazed crunchy sweet.
Cereal. see more...

• It's the best cereal I've tried since I was little. I lov...5 Answers
  • que opinan del producto'?5 Answers
  • Does it actually have a real blend of corn or just a hint...5 Answers
Buy on Amazon
es un cereal muy rico,la textura es genial aunque es algo empalagozo,si lo consumo pero por lo menos una vez al mes
Celise C.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
This cereal is so amazing. I have had it since i was little kid. So delicious and to this day i would purchase it.
joy v.
Siler city, Nc
Review for: Kellogg'S 15 more...
One of the best breakfast cereal products. I have loved these since a child and now my kids love them just as much
Kenzy M.
Review for: Kellogg'S 15 more...
One of my favorites ! It's so good it's almost addicting! Every time I shop for cereal it's basically a must have.
Lynn U.
I don't buy it much anymore - my kids liked it more when they were younger.  Haven't bought this product in awhile.
Candra S.
Houghton, MI
I love Corn Pops so much. It's one of my favorite cereals and my son loves it too! I buy it at least once a month!
Andrea S.
This cereal is slightly sweet and it has a great crunch as well. Unlike other cereals it doesn’t get soggy quickly.
Jenny M.
Novato, CA
Love these! They are a throwback to my childhood. Just don't leave the bag open or they'll go stale very very fast.
Margaret I.
Schenevus, NY
I eat this cereal all the time. I remember eating it as a kid and It never gets old. Great cereal and great taste.
Sarah H.
Actually just bought these today at the store, the price has went up but I still buy because they are so delicious
Maria F.
miami, FL
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Do you like the crunchiness of these?
Ale A.
Mission, TX
Are this healthy?
Rosy D.
que opinan del producto'?
Hope B.
Do these have a good flavor?