BY CORN POPS

20% more free.
Compared to 12.5 oz. cereal.
Kellogg's??????.
Corn pops.
Crispy glazed crunchy sweet.
Cereal. see more...

• It's the best cereal I've tried since I was little. I lov...5 Answers
  • que opinan del producto'?5 Answers
  • Does it actually have a real blend of corn or just a hint...5 Answers
Tiffany D.
Lompoc
Pops have and always will be my husband's favorite. He always likes to have a box in the house. We get it whenever it's on sale at one of our local grocery stores. I highly recommend it to anyone that loves a good sweet and crunchy cereal! "Gotta have my Pops!" :)
Dee E.
Review for: Cereal 0.95 oz; 27 g more...
This type of cereal is a great cereal. Is a very good flavor and it pops in your mouth when you bite down. Great for kids, it has a good flavor. It’s a smooth cereal and is an amazing fast breakfast food for when getting up and in a hurry.
Sophia Nicole C.
Forestville, MD
I love Corn Pops. I can eat this all day. It tastes amazing. I usually get this from Target. It's not too price as it is almost always on sale. I usually eat this cereal once a month. Yes, I would buy this cereal again and again and again!
Maria P.
Phoenix, AZ
I get this one but the bigger one the bag because these are my husband favorite I get them at my local Walmart they are delicious they turn super soft really fast I don't really enjoy that but my husband does I would highly recommend to buy
Annick E.
Vernal
 I personally don't like the cereal I feel like it is I have a lot of flavor and it's kind of a weird texture. But my daughter and my husband are crazy for it. It's her favorite cereal and they would eat a bowl for every meal if they could.
Bonnie R.
El Paso
Takes me back to my childhood. You honestly can't go wrong. When buying cereals, this is usually one of our top picks. I say our because my kids also love it. Tastes great. Whether it's healthy or not is not a big priority. We simply love it and can't get enough of it.
Michelle R.
Brooklyn, NY
When you think of Corn Pops your like yuck! Corn?? And milk??!!
That's how I saw it until I tried it. And let's just says they are amazing. I used to carry it dry in a zip block as a snack that's how good they are. Definitely try them out .
Jennifer P.
Williamsburg , KY
Review for: Family Size Sweetened Puffed more...
We always buy family size everything and these are no different Corn Pops are a personal fav for me my kiddos like the fruity cereals like fruity pebbles and fruit loops but Corn Pops are my go to I buy a family sized box once per month
Allison M.
Roswell, NM
Pops cereal is so good with her you just want to eat as a snack and take it in a baggie for breakfast in a bowl with milk it's really great and sweet has really good flavor is purchased it many times and will go back to purchase it again in the future
Yanibell P.
Union City, NJ
Review for: Cereal 17.2 oz more...
My favorite cereal growing up. It tastes so good. I add almond milk to it. The only thing is that it can get soggy quicker than most cereals but i don’t mind because it tastes delicious either way. I always purchase this at my local store
Maria F.
miami, FL
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Do you like the crunchiness of these?
Ale A.
Mission, TX
Are this healthy?
Rosy D.
que opinan del producto'?
Hope B.
Do these have a good flavor?

Walmart