BY CORN POPS

20% more free.
Compared to 12.5 oz. cereal.
Kellogg's??????.
Corn pops.
Crispy glazed crunchy sweet.
Cereal. see more...

• It's the best cereal I've tried since I was little. I lov...5 Answers
  • que opinan del producto'?5 Answers
  • Does it actually have a real blend of corn or just a hint...5 Answers
Kathy I.
Ewing, KY
Review for: Cereal 17.2 oz more...
We love Corn Pops at our house this is our breakfast go to. Since I was a child I have always had Corn Pops in the cabinet now that I have my own children they share the same love for these as I do.
Brandy B.
Indianapolis, IN
Review for: Cereal 17.2 oz more...
I’ve been eating Corn Pops since I was a kid. I always have to eat them mixed with a sliced banana in milk. The puffs are the perfect blend of crunch and sweetness. Definitely recommend to others.
Olivia N.
I love corn pops because they're wonderful as a snack right out of the box or as a breakfast staple. I usually eat them by the handful rather than in a bowl with some milk because it's faster and they're delicious either way. My only complaint would be that they go stale fairly quickly and become a strange texture, but I usually eat them fast enough that this isn't a problem.
Brittanie G.
Sikeston, MO
Purchased at: Walmart
This was my favorite cereal as a kid. I haven't bought it in a while but I would love to review it because I want to try it again and see if it's still the same great taste that I remember. Thanks for reading my review on Kellogg's Corn Pops Cereal and be sure to check out my reviews on Honey Nut Cheerios and Cheerios Multi Grain Cereal - 12 oz - General Mills
Carly H.
Cocoa Beach, FL
I remember the kids in the commercial saying: Gotta have my Pops, and I felt the same exact way. This cereal always had a great crunch and sweet combo flavor. And was really great at the end when all of my milk was all so sweet, taking on the flavor of the pops. I believe they were also "kid tested mother approved" -- due to The Taste versus health ratio that Pops reported.
Marcie M.
Davison , MI
1,192 reviews
This is an addictive cereal. That has very good flavor that is very sweet but not overwhelming. There is a very tasty glaze over the corn Pops that I love and I by this often will continue to
Emely E.
Austin
This cereal just bring me back to my childhood. I mean how can you go wrong with these.! I am going to say if you don’t like a sweet and salty taste you won’t love there but they are amazing
Nikki F.
Middleton , NH
Review for: Cereal 12.5 oz more...
Kellogg’s brand is one I know an trust I love their cereal to no end everything they make is off the charts! This Corn POP Cereal is one of my all time favorites! A classic! Such amazing tasting light puffy sweet cereal! They can sit in the milk for a while before getting soggy too! They have great texture an balance, lite an airy but filling an satisfying! Nice crunch an flavor! I love this cereal it brings me back to when I was a kid having breakfast before school an a snack after school! I have many great memories eating this cereal!!! I absolutely recommend this cereal an brand!!!
Destiny B.
Lakeland , FL
My son doesn’t like them. Hubby doesn’t like them... but I like these. I like that they don’t have much sugar taste but enough to satisfy me. They’re small crunchy and taste good with milk.
Heather K.
Depew, NY
I like how it tastes can bring you back to a certain memory of your childhood pops does it for me I remember eating cereal every morning with my father and sharing these delectable sweets
Maria F.
miami, FL
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Do you like the crunchiness of these?
Ale A.
Mission, TX
Are this healthy?
Rosy D.
que opinan del producto'?
Hope B.
Do these have a good flavor?