BY CORN POPS

20% more free.
Compared to 12.5 oz. cereal.
Kellogg's??????.
Corn pops.
Crispy glazed crunchy sweet.
Cereal. see more...

• It's the best cereal I've tried since I was little. I lov...5 Answers
  • que opinan del producto'?5 Answers
  • Does it actually have a real blend of corn or just a hint...5 Answers
Michelle B.
San Antonio, TX
I've always loved this cereal ever since I was a kid. It tastes fantastic and isn't overly sweet! Really it's a great cereal and one of my favorites. I just wish name brand cereals weren't so expensive! Definitely will always love this cereal though.
Debbie S.
Laguna Niguel, CA
Review for: Kellogg'S 15 more...
Kellogg's Corn Pops Cereal is so delicious! The corn pops are the perfect shape to get a large spoonful into your mouth. They are also lightly sweet which isn't over powering you with a sugary taste. It is one of our favorite cereals from Kellogg's!
Samantha M.
Starkville, MS
Pops I am for everyone. They're a great cereal in my opinion. I personally like them for the texture over the flavor, I just think they don't have too much of a flavor. They aren't super pricey and can be found in value boxes in many different places.
Talisa M.
Corn Pops are a nice cereal. They have a nice, sweet outer coating which makes them delicious. The sad thing is that they go stale pretty quickly, so they aren't the best for the price. However, if you like them as much as I do then they are worth it.
Jaime F.
Land O Lakes, FL
I personally love the taste of this cereal its a nice flavored cereal that delicious!! Its relatively healthy and I a have bought it more then once because it is a great value for the price and taste pretty good. I recommend it to everyone. Its great.
Marie O.
Irving , TX
I usually buy this cereal for my son. He loves it. This is one of the two kinds of cereal he will eat. He usually eats this throughout the day that's how much he loves it. I love that it comes in a big family size box and the price is usually good.
Jennifer S.
Spokane, WA
This is another one of my kids favorites. I can always find it at yokes during the cereal sale for an excellent value. I will continue to buy this for my kids because the love it. The quality is always great.
Samantha H.
Cleveland
So good!  My boyfriend loves these. They have just enough taste and are not over powering. Perfect breakfast or snack. I buy at giant eagle with my groceries. We eat cereal at least a few times a week if not close to everyday. I definitely recommend
Avery F.
Palm Bay , FL
This cereal is a nostalgic favorite of mine, I used to have it around the house often when I was four, it used to be my favorite for a long time! Still love the taste! But I don’t really get it much these days. I’ll still always love them, though!
Gina G.
San Antonio, TX
I ABSOLUTELY LOVE POPS. They are my favorite cereal by far!! This is my go to snack and I can eat about 5 bowls, they are just super delicious. They are really sugary so I'm not sure they would be the best healthy snack, but they sure are delicious
Maria F.
miami, FL
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Do you like the crunchiness of these?
Ale A.
Mission, TX
Are this healthy?
Rosy D.
que opinan del producto'?
Hope B.
Do these have a good flavor?