BY CORN POPS

20% more free.
Compared to 12.5 oz. cereal.
Kellogg's??????.
Corn pops.
Crispy glazed crunchy sweet.
Cereal. see more...

• It's the best cereal I've tried since I was little. I lov...5 Answers
  • que opinan del producto'?5 Answers
  • Does it actually have a real blend of corn or just a hint...5 Answers
Jennifer G.
Hazleton
Love this stuff. Have always loved this stuff. Just as puffy & crunchy & sweet as your childhood memories. Still delicious.
Rocio C.
Mission
Another one of my favorites. These corn pops have a unique sensational taste and crunchiness that is a staple in my house.
Kennedy S.
I have loved these ever since I was a kid. They are good dry or with milk. If I had to pick any cereal I would choose Pops!
Karol G.
Turpin , OK
Review for: Kellogg'S 15 more...
I love this cereal. I always have since I was a very little kid and still do. It's so good. And it's filling and I love it.
Audria T.
Review for: Kellogg'S 15 more...
Love POPs and so do my kids. We buy it frequently and they even love to eat it without milk. Great snack for a great price.
Brittany M.
Clovis, CA
I love that these arent to sweet and they go great with vanilla coffee in the morning. My husband also really likes these.
Paige C.
Largo, FL
Have to say growing up this was my favorite cereal. I would let it soak in the milk. It would get soft and it was amazing.
Sarah O.
Dongjak-Gu, Seoul
This will be my forever all time cereal hands down. Its just the right amount of sweetness, and a second bowl never hurts.
Haley M.
Villa Rica, GA
Pops never fails to satisfy my taste buds! It doesn't have a ton of sugar but it still has a great taste, which is amazing!
Mackenzie R.
These are a tasty treat that I enjoy and like to use in making breakfast bars  or having for a late night snack
Maria F.
miami, FL
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Do you like the crunchiness of these?
Ale A.
Mission, TX
Are this healthy?
Rosy D.
que opinan del producto'?
Hope B.
Do these have a good flavor?