BY CORN POPS

20% more free.
Compared to 12.5 oz. cereal.
Kellogg's??????.
Corn pops.
Crispy glazed crunchy sweet.
Cereal. see more...

• It's the best cereal I've tried since I was little. I lov...5 Answers
  • que opinan del producto'?5 Answers
  • Does it actually have a real blend of corn or just a hint...5 Answers
Meghan G.
Aberdeen, SD
Super good! These are an actually good-tasting alternative for a healthier breakfast food, or snack. I absolutely love snacking on cereal and this always does the trick. I've purchased this several, several times throughout my life and will continue to purchase.
Alyssa C.
Freehold, NJ
One of my favorite cereals ever ! so sweet and tasty, definitely recommend trying these out! I have bought multiple packages of these in the past. Not the healthiest option but if that isn't one of your main concerns I would definitely give these a try!!
Natalie R.
Harlingen, TX
Another delicious cereal. I love and enjoy the sweet coating on the individual puffs. It is enjoyed at any time, and easy to snack on. My daughter also enjoys it which makes purchasing when I'm craving easy! It is something I love with my vanilla almond milk
Natasha B.
Axtell, NE
We love Corn Pops at our house!! Always keep a box stocked in our pantry! Sometimes it can be a little pricy, but most cereal is! We tend to buy a few when it's on sale so we have enough for a while! My husbands favorite kind of cereal, this and sugar smacks!
Sheena C.
Longboat Key, FL
I don't particularly like these but they are my boyfriends favorite. I repurchase them often for him even though cereals are outrageously expensive nowadays. We live in Florida and get ours from publix.
Angela S.
Scotland Neck, NC
A childhood favorite. Great light sweetness. Not an overwhelming amount of sugar. Great on a Saturday morning or as a light night snack. I have also eaten these without milk just as a snack in a sandwich bag. Great just because of the light sweetness of them.
Alli C.
This product makes me think of my childhood. I loved the commercials that used to come on television every morning while I was eating breakfast (this cereal). It is sugary and delicious.
Alexis R.
Phoenix, AZ
I absolutely LOVE Pops. Since I was a kid it's been my favorite cereal. And the thing I like the most is its flavor hasn't changed. And even the box is original. I wouldn't start my morning with a different cereal.
Ligia G.
San Antonio, TX
Corn Pops were my favorite cereal as a kid. Still brings back so many memories. Have to eat it fairly quick though. They become marshmallow like if they get too soggy. I get mine at HEB
gretell u.
I rotate this cereal with another one. It has great texture which is important for me. Something I really look for as a staple cereal is for it to have enough sweetness that it doesn't need anything additional. Pops has that balance of just enough sweetness which makes it one of my all time favorites.
Maria F.
miami, FL
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Do you like the crunchiness of these?
Ale A.
Mission, TX
Are this healthy?
Rosy D.
que opinan del producto'?
Hope B.
Do these have a good flavor?

Walmart