BY CORN POPS

20% more free.
Compared to 12.5 oz. cereal.
Kellogg's??????.
Corn pops.
Crispy glazed crunchy sweet.
Cereal. see more...

• It's the best cereal I've tried since I was little. I lov...5 Answers
  • que opinan del producto'?5 Answers
  • Does it actually have a real blend of corn or just a hint...5 Answers
Megan V.
This cereal doesn't get eaten quite as fast in our house. It tastes great, but its a bit too sweet for regular breakfasts. Its more of a snack/dessert in our house. Price was fine, its only purchased when on sale or I have a coupon. I like that its gluten free.
Bevin M.
New Windsor, NY
This is my #1 Favourite cereal. They're like the best part of a popcorn wrapped in sugar it's amazing. I always get it at my college whenever I'm not that hungry. There's no cons to this cereal except maybe when it gets too soggy, but that's never happened to me.
Anahii P.
Houston
This my personal favorite cereal ever ! This cereal reminds me of waffles with honey lol , it's so cheap to hit at Walmart I buy these constantly I eat this almost everyday ✨✨talking about it makes me hungry lol I would totally recommend for you guys to try out
Tammy D.
YOUNGSVILLE, LA
My favorite cereal of all time. I have loved this since I was a kid and I always have a box in my pantry. Not only is it great in milk, makes a great snack too when dry. It stays crunchy in milk longer than
elizabeth b.
I LOVE THE CORN TASTE BUT IT'S NOT AN IMMEDIATE CORN TASTE. I JUST REMEMBER EATING THIS AS A KID AND STILL LOVE THEM TO THIS DAY. IT DOES HAVE LOTS OT SUGAR SO I'M SURE THIS IS NOT VERY HEALTHY. I FEEL CEREAL HAS BEEN GETTING EXPENSIVE LATELY. THIS IS NOT MY FIRST CHOICE OF CEREALS BUT IT'S ALWAYS A CHILDHOOD REMINDER.
Natalia C.
Benbrook, TX
I used to eat this cereal all the time with as a little girl! It's one of my favorite's the flavor is delicious, it's cost effective, my mom usually could find it at any grocery store, I think I may go pick some up now!
Aria H.
La Joya, TX
Delicious cereal, but definitely not my fave. For me it's too sweet. I would like them a lot less sweet that they are. I love these with coconut almond milk. I like to let them sit for awhile before I eat them to soften them. That way they taste so much better.
Silvia P.
Chicago , IL
THIS IS MY FAVORITE CEREAL!!! I've been eating these since I was a kid. I can't even quite put my finger on the flavor but they have just a touch of sweetness. I get mine at Jewel in the larger size box! It's addictive!
Alli C.
This product makes me think of my childhood. I loved the commercials that used to come on television every morning while I was eating breakfast (this cereal). It is sugary and delicious.
Angela S.
Scotland Neck, NC
A childhood favorite. Great light sweetness. Not an overwhelming amount of sugar. Great on a Saturday morning or as a light night snack. I have also eaten these without milk just as a snack in a sandwich bag. Great just because of the light sweetness of them.
Maria F.
miami, FL
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Do you like the crunchiness of these?
Ale A.
Mission, TX
Are this healthy?
Rosy D.
que opinan del producto'?
Hope B.
Do these have a good flavor?

Walmart