BY CORN POPS

20% more free.
Compared to 12.5 oz. cereal.
Kellogg's??????.
Corn pops.
Crispy glazed crunchy sweet.
Cereal. see more...

• It's the best cereal I've tried since I was little. I lov...5 Answers
  • que opinan del producto'?5 Answers
  • Does it actually have a real blend of corn or just a hint...5 Answers
Stacy S.
Great product! My family and I don't just eat these for breakfast we also eat it as as snack. It is a wonderful tasting cereal.
Rebecca G.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
My kids love Corn Pops! On they love that fact that they can make it on their own and I can get some extra zzzz in the morning
member-06bf8
Great tasting cereal at a great price! Have definitely recommended this to others and continue to. One of my favorite cereals.
molly c.
They r so yummy. Best cereal I've had since I was little. Made my childhood great and fun...I think everyone should try it out
Sarai V.
One of my FAVORITES since childhood! Awesome sweet and crunchy taste every time! I love that it doesn't get soggy quick either!
Jordan F.
Delicious! I absolutely love this cereal! It has a good simple sweet flavor without being too sweet for eating in the morning.
Crisol F.
Las Vegas , NV
I would always eat this when I was younger. I think they have a very unique flavor to them. They are sweet, but not tooo sweet.
lilia D.
Wheaton , IL
Review for: Kellogg'S 15 more...
Pretty good cereal, not my favorite kind. Kids like it more than me. Don't get it to often. Good price usually buy it at Target
Belen S.
Mulberry , FL
Review for: Kellogg'S 15 more...
Yum! Haven't had these in a while but their so good I can just remember the taste. I bought mine at Walmart. Very affordable ,
Melanie H.
Sweet Home , OR
Delicious, sweet and crunchy, inexpensive cereal with amazing taste. We easy a lot of cereal and this is a go to for my family
Maria F.
miami, FL
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Do you like the crunchiness of these?
Ale A.
Mission, TX
Are this healthy?
Rosy D.
que opinan del producto'?
Hope B.
Do these have a good flavor?

Walmart