BY CORN POPS

20% more free.
Compared to 12.5 oz. cereal.
Kellogg's??????.
Corn pops.
Crispy glazed crunchy sweet.
Cereal. see more...

• It's the best cereal I've tried since I was little. I lov...5 Answers
  • que opinan del producto'?5 Answers
  • Does it actually have a real blend of corn or just a hint...5 Answers
Inés P.
Hialeah, FL
I takes a little of time to get used to this cereal... In my country it was so much better, I thought it was the same here but it isn't... it lacks a little bit of taste and is no longer round pops... after a while you get used t it, but not my favorite anymore...
Dani C.
New York , NY
These are sweet without feeling like I am going to get cavities from eating them. They're nice and crunchy and because the size is slightly larger I don't feel like I'll choke on them like I would with flakes.
Bianca D.
Cheshire, CT
These are a delicious breakfast cereal! They have a very sweet taste so it is not good for every morning. I usually mix them with milk and they taste great. I have bought this cereal many times over the years and kids love to eat them. I would suggest trying them.
L B.
This cereal is an absolute must have on my household.  My family go through one box within a week from buying it. I usually find this  cereal on sale so it doesn't cost too much to buy it, good things since we eat so much if it. Everyone knows that Pops is amazing!!
Ishimina R.
Victorville, CA
Childhood favorite cereal! It's light and fluffy. Starts out crunchy and eventually starts to puff. It's not too sweet and it's not too heavy. I can eat a bowl before bed or I'm the morning. It's a pretty good cereal if you aren't looking for something overly sweet.
Danielle F.
One of my Favorites. Its a affordable and its tastes great. Really enjoy Pops cereal. I don't think I have tried any of their products that was bad. Its tasty. Great snack for children. You can add fruit to it or eat plain. Its great for everyone and always on sale.
Selenne O.
Mecca
Good and tasty cereal love buying it for when my brothers go to school they're pretty darn good highly recommend them and I repeat every single time I really like how they taste real good love them go and buy them as soon
Meghan G.
Aberdeen, SD
Super good! These are an actually good-tasting alternative for a healthier breakfast food, or snack. I absolutely love snacking on cereal and this always does the trick. I've purchased this several, several times throughout my life and will continue to purchase.
Tammy D.
YOUNGSVILLE, LA
My favorite cereal of all time. I have loved this since I was a kid and I always have a box in my pantry. Not only is it great in milk, makes a great snack too when dry. It stays crunchy in milk longer than
Susan B.
Zeeland
Corn Pops have been around for years and is another of my go to cereals.  One of the healthier cereals (not a lot of sugar).  I don't even think any company has tried to copy this cereal.  So there is no comparison that I know of..  Very Good
Maria F.
miami, FL
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Do you like the crunchiness of these?
Ale A.
Mission, TX
Are this healthy?
Rosy D.
que opinan del producto'?
Hope B.
Do these have a good flavor?