BY CORN POPS

20% more free.
Compared to 12.5 oz. cereal.
Kellogg's??????.
Corn pops.
Crispy glazed crunchy sweet.
Cereal. see more...

• It's the best cereal I've tried since I was little. I lov...5 Answers
  • que opinan del producto'?5 Answers
  • Does it actually have a real blend of corn or just a hint...5 Answers
Radha A.
Plano, TX
Review for: Kellogg'S® Box more...
these were so good to me as a kid. still taste amazing, but has a processed taste? would still buy again just for the nostalgia fix
Jacquilyn M.
Corn pops are bomb.com! Both sweet and crnchy and corny! Just perfect for anytime of the day! I'd eat this for dinner if I could!
maria alejandra l.
The cerial is medasiado good from small I love it and place it with milk at the best, its flavor is very rich I love it I love it
Ashley A.
Review for: Kellogg'S 15 more...
I've been eating this cereal since I was a kid and still love it to this day. It's so yummy! Definitely give this cereal a taste!
Mercedes B.
Kissimmee
Favorite cereal  for years! Love that they're sweet but not too sweet. Great late night snack for when you need a sweet fix.
Dylisha A.
Bayshore
Good corn cearal on Earth . I'm the only one in my house who loves to eat this this is my all time favorite the best of the best
Sidney A.
Concrete, WA
Love this cereal bc you can eat it plain and it still really taste good for breakfast or a late night snack I eat it all the time
Cynthia C.
Seattle, WA
This is one of my favorite cereals since childhood. I like them with milk or eating out the box. They taste great with Soy milk.
Jodie M.
Amherst, NY
This cereal is my guilty pleasure. So sweet and yummy. I prefer to let the milk soak in a bit first so they are slightly softer.
Kim Y.
Review for: Kellogg'S 15 more...
My absolute fave cereal! I will spend the cash for it! Big lots carries it sometimes & I stock up. Takes me back to being a kid!
Maria F.
miami, FL
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Do you like the crunchiness of these?
Ale A.
Mission, TX
Are this healthy?
Rosy D.
que opinan del producto'?
Hope B.
Do these have a good flavor?