BY CORN POPS

20% more free.
Compared to 12.5 oz. cereal.
Kellogg's??????.
Corn pops.
Crispy glazed crunchy sweet.
Cereal. see more...

• It's the best cereal I've tried since I was little. I lov...5 Answers
  • que opinan del producto'?5 Answers
  • Does it actually have a real blend of corn or just a hint...5 Answers
sally l.
Bogata, TX
Review for: Kellogg'S 15 more...
This is my all time favorite cereal! they taste great and are made from corn. can't get a better cereal that goes great with milk!
live l.
Canyon Cntry, CA
Very yummy and tasty. I live cereals so much especially in the morning. I do like Amy brand but this would be one of my favorites.
Radha A.
Plano, TX
Review for: Kellogg'S® Box more...
these were so good to me as a kid. still taste amazing, but has a processed taste? would still buy again just for the nostalgia fix
Courtney C.
Herrin , Il
I like eating these as a snack. I’m not a fan of eating it with a bowl of milk! If you like corn cereal you would probably like it
January G.
Killeen, TX
My kids absolutely love Corn Pops. And it doesn't seem that the taste has changed at all over the years from when I grew up either
Sky P.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
I can't even explain how the flavor is but its really good they pop in your mouth with a burst of flavor and they sweeten the milk
Cari H.
Shoreview
Buy these all the time! I don't know what it is but I love the sugar coating and then the tenderness inside. Absolutely delicious!
Eileen R.
Psl
Pops is one of those cereals that you get once in a while, I don't have it all the time but when I do I'm sure glad that I had it.
Christy N.
Belmont
It is an oldie but goodie. I will always love these. Very simple and easy to eat. You can also easily snack on them during the day.
kylie p.
Kansas City, MO
I will always buy corn pops when I'm in the mood for something different. It has a great crunch and helps that it is also healthy.
Maria F.
miami, FL
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Do you like the crunchiness of these?
Ale A.
Mission, TX
Are this healthy?
Rosy D.
que opinan del producto'?
Hope B.
Do these have a good flavor?