BY CORN POPS

20% more free.
Compared to 12.5 oz. cereal.
Kellogg's??????.
Corn pops.
Crispy glazed crunchy sweet.
Cereal. see more...

• It's the best cereal I've tried since I was little. I lov...5 Answers
  • que opinan del producto'?5 Answers
  • Does it actually have a real blend of corn or just a hint...5 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Danielle V.
Church Hill, TN
My favorite cereal. Who couldn't like this cereal. My whole family loves it and I grew up on this. Must try if you haven't already
Tristana S.
Arnold , MD
This is one of my favorite cereals. It has a little bit of sweetness to it but it is not overpowering like many other cereals are.
Tatiana R.
Cleveland, OH
Review for: Kellogg'S 15 more...
My favorite of course. I have always loved this cereal since I was a child. I eat it as a snack as well as for breakfast with milk
Raven C.
I love Corn Pops. This cereal is sweet and delicious with every bite. My kids love this kind of cereal. Great for the whole family.
Jennifer W.
This cereal is always a great throw back. Very unique taste, flavor and consistency like no other I've ever tried. Still a big fan.
sally l.
Bogata, TX
Review for: Kellogg'S 15 more...
This is my all time favorite cereal! they taste great and are made from corn. can't get a better cereal that goes great with milk!
daizha m.
Raleigh, NC
favorite cereal. I enjoy eating these for breakfast as week as for a midnight snack. they're something i think everyone would enjoy
Tay W.
Not super sweet but delicious to me. These are great if you're not a fan of sugary or extra sweet cereal. I eat these all the time.
amparo N.
Salinas , CA
Review for: Kellogg'S 15 more...
My most favorite cereal of all time!! I remember I loved this as a child and still do and for sure will pass it down to my children
Aaliyah M.
Baltimore, MD
Crunchy delicious good. I like that they aren't too sweet.a great price, and enough to last for your kids breakfast in the mornings
Maria F.
miami, FL
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Do you like the crunchiness of these?
Ale A.
Mission, TX
Are this healthy?
Rosy D.
que opinan del producto'?
Hope B.
Do these have a good flavor?